Crusader Kings 2

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Of course, because as everyone knows, vikings are better than everyone else.

baseret og rødpillet opslag

ceAUZAx.jpg

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Please someone agree to host a game cause i have third world country internet and ill die in the first 10 minutes cause some random guy cucked my wife and in turn i got medieval aids

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Please someone agree to host a game cause i have third world country internet and ill die in the first 10 minutes cause some random guy cucked my wife and in turn i got medieval aids
it's p2p so it's a bit fucked
if 1 person lags it'll slow the speed so ye

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Yo can someone tell me why the fuck i can never grow my army, i have my marshal set to train troops but its still fucking nothing, my neighbours have upwards of 1k soldiers while im stuck at 500

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Yo can someone tell me why the fuck i can never grow my army, i have my marshal set to train troops but its still fucking nothing, my neighbours have upwards of 1k soldiers while im stuck at 500
Might want to upgrade buildings in your holdings, barracks and the fort and all that shid....

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
Me waiting for someone to agree to host the neb game
cover1.jpg
i have all dlcs and can put something together if you really want to

edit: conclave will be disabled it is the worst dlc fuck conclave it only exists to make the game harder by adding npc greed

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

1. Remember to upgrade your holdings to get more troops
  2. The troops you can raise depends not only on your marshal, but on your own character Martial skill
  3. Keep your vassals happy, this way you can raise more of their troops as well

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I just realised i dont have a castle yet since im in the viking age and havent went full chief so im gonna work on that next thanks my dudes

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Right i resolved the issue, heres how;

-I was playing as the irish and theyre fucking boring
-swapped to a norwegian tribe in the viking ages, joined the wolf pact thing, conquered half of scandinavia

So far im doing good, panicked cause i had no money and large demense size and scrambled to pillage my neighbors until i got 130~ gold to make a duchy, spent it on a duchy and realised i needed to give people the land tiles instead so now my son has a few things and its stable, but my son had 4 children while i was gone and i cant wait until i have to reconquer everything cause i cant find out how the fucking succession laws work

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Right i resolved the issue, heres how;

-I was playing as the irish and theyre fucking boring
-swapped to a norwegian tribe in the viking ages, joined the wolf pact thing, conquered half of scandinavia

So far im doing good, panicked cause i had no money and large demense size and scrambled to pillage my neighbors until i got 130~ gold to make a duchy, spent it on a duchy and realised i needed to give people the land tiles instead so now my son has a few things and its stable, but my son had 4 children while i was gone and i cant wait until i have to reconquer everything cause i cant find out how the fucking succession laws work

Easy, just murder the children, it’s for his own good

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
If anybody wants to do a CK2 modded game, i'd love to do some HiP multiplayer. I own all the DLC and i'd be more than happy to host.
[doublepost=1571444395][/doublepost]
i have all dlcs and can put something together if you really want to

edit: conclave will be disabled it is the worst dlc fuck conclave it only exists to make the game harder by adding npc greed

Conclave is ok, I like using all DLC.

Besides Aztec.

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
the sole purpose of conclave is making vassals become angry when you dont give them council + breaking raising children so i just dont bother in general

Adds a bit of difficulty, and I use mods (HiP) so it makes it a bit more bearable imo, which is why I want to try hosting a modded MP game.