Gimmie

QNZBGCVQXDQZOWP
Nebulae
I remember our time as IRA men
I also remember Gbombs 5

our time in contact as ira man was glorious

when we were busy bombing with gbombs
[doublepost=1540420160][/doublepost]
This doesn't feel like it was two years ago tbh.
I only just came back after a 2 year hiatus, so yes, it was more than 2 years ago incredibly enough

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I only just came back after a 2 year hiatus, so yes, it was more than 2 years ago
I'm sure Outlands existed at this point so it must have been the end of 2015 or literally the very start of 2016 ye.

I also have a fucking stupid question because I can't for the life of me remember; who was your rebel again dude?

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
CNS screaming no and throwing his headset is my favourite part of those three videos

He wanted the unban

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I remember when @harry told me to come with him onto the cliffs on Outlands when we got back from Contact 7 to snipe two Vorts with our crossbows for literally no reason except they were watching us then blamed a sniper NPC for it.

harry

Atom
Nebulae
I remember when @harry told me to come with him onto the cliffs on Outlands when we got back from Contact 7 to snipe two Vorts with our crossbows for literally no reason except they were watching us then blamed a sniper NPC for it.
"they looked like antlions......."

nothing less than rdm but it was a good meme

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Gave finlay the MP whitelist on WW3RP for some amount of money

He then gave it to TNB I think.

fucking funny in retrospect tbh LOL Especially the prepare for permaban picture
I have that picture
I know I have it because I just looked through all my downloads and I saw shit I made for EURP
I don't delete shit and I know I have it
I just can't find it right now.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
cm.jpg

found it

Gimmie

QNZBGCVQXDQZOWP
Nebulae
I'm sure Outlands existed at this point so it must have been the end of 2015 or literally the very start of 2016 ye.

I also have a fucking stupid question because I can't for the life of me remember; who was your rebel again dude?
I had several
I believe around the time you joined LP/before you joined (really before I started hearing about you anyway) I was a part of this group called the 88's for a while. Got me my first /real/ rebel after ruling D4 for a while with Khornate called Darnell 'Coco' Lombard.

Then I got the heavy gun crafting flags during an event that had a surface entrance to the outlands, Joseph something something. Ran a monopoly on heavy weapons trade whilst heavy weapons trading was extremely profitable. Ended up with end-tier rebel p much

I had an authorised 7ft tall character that played Simeons bodyguard till the end called Yuri Anbrankovich

Other than that nothing comes to mind at this time, I just knew I really enjoyed rebelrp.
[doublepost=1540421067][/doublepost]

found deep in the slug caves

i fuckin remember this pic
[doublepost=1540421125][/doublepost]just watched all 3 vids to realise what a cringy kid i was
@Blackquill cant believe you gave me admin back then

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Because I love telling this;

During LP's C2 all of us got sick of Finlay on his bird character because he was flying around doing "/ME SHITS ON SHOULDER" mid-rp and being dumb with it. Given we all hadn't eaten in ages IC due to shotcopping we decided to catch and eat it in one of the RB's by luring him to the window.

After he complained in LOOC he let us kill him then flagged off. Literally thirty seconds later he's on his unit with a PT coming right to our RB (I'll add that he'd only recently been given another chance at being a unit after his prior removals and blacklists from the faction) and then knocks on our apartment door with the obvious intent to catch us with the bird and charge us as payback for killing him.

Sadly he forgot that two of us there were staff (I wasn't SD at the time) and the headcops online at the time blacklisted him permanently on the spot when we told them what he was doing.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Nah dude, LP almost actually had microtransactions be official with its own thread. I was told to write up a thread for HL2RP players on it. Luckily guess who made sure that idea never saw the light of day in the end.

@alex
HL2RP LootBox™ - Premium Lootbox $4.99 USD

:16k:

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Because I love telling this;

During LP's C2 all of us got sick of Finlay on his bird character because he was flying around doing "/ME SHITS ON SHOULDER" mid-rp and being dumb with it. Given we all hadn't eaten in ages IC due to shotcopping we decided to catch and eat it in one of the RB's by luring him to the window.

After he complained in LOOC he let us kill him then flagged off. Literally thirty seconds later he's on his unit with a PT coming right to our RB (I'll add that he'd only recently been given another chance at being a unit after his prior removals and blacklists from the faction) and then knocks on our door with the obvious intent to charge us for killing and eating the bird as payback.

Sadly he forgot that two of us there were staff (I wasn't SD at the time) and the headcops online at the time blacklisted him permanently on the spot when we told them what he was doing.
That bird made a pretty good IC stew dude

D

Deleted member 19

I was a part of this group called the 88's for a while. Got me my first /real/ rebel after ruling D4 for a while with Khornate called Darnell 'Coco' Lombard.

JpGLFNt.jpg

I actually remember that group and that name, this is the only screenshot I have of that shit though.

Pic was taken 3/19/2015 but it still feels like it was just yesterday smh.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I like to tell the story of when I saved @harry from a conscript patrol on Coast

My boy Simeon was near that big yellow warehouse and got stopped by a conscript patrol, harry hits me up on steam pleading, begging for my help so he doesn't get PK'd. I'm a bro so I hope on, thinking i'll run over and help.

Little did I know i'd logged off legit right behind the conscripts. One of them pulls back and asks in looc "you ic bro?" I give him his answer by equipping a USP-T and killing him.

A firefight ensues in which harry hides and I killed them all before getting cut down by the last one who harry snipes.

He's saved, i'm a PK'd and harry grabs my gear and gives it to me on my new character

Shoebox, a shit cunt who wears holiday shorts and raybands