Cyberpunk 2077

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
At this rate of delays it's gonna come out in 2077. have mercy it is only a joke

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
yall really out here thinking an ambitious game like this wont get delayed to the point where it will be a flawed previous gen game when it releases like most super delayed pieces are

bonk

Neutrino
Nebulae
MAAnn

i'd rather wait a whole extra year than for it to release this nov or whenever it's gonna get released, if its gonna be bad and buggy. they finished everything content-wise (hopefully didn't lie) and are just now fine tuning it.

you guys won't die because you can't play this game a 2 months earlier

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
MAAnn

i'd rather wait a whole extra year than for it to release this nov or whenever it's gonna get released, if its gonna be bad and buggy. they finished everything content-wise (hopefully didn't lie) and are just now fine tuning it.

Inb4 meteor hits earth

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
It looks like it's going to be a cool game. I just hope they take their time and actually make it what they want it to be.

I really hope they have lots of cool open world features. I wanna do things like go the neon-bars with your buddies and explore lots of cool things to do in the city. A linear game would be a massive shame.
they’re definitely taking their fucking time

florek

Electron
Nebulae
they’re definitely taking their fucking time
i'd much rather wait till next year for the game to come out so that it's completely finished and polished than having to deal with some prematurely released garbage that everyone will regret having pre-ordered and shittalked how unfinished it is

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
honestly at this point I might go into it just thinking it's shit

at least then my expectations can't be let down
unironically the best approach

to be fair, some people’s expectations are way too high. and i don’t know much about the game, only that it’s meant to be fucking amazing and like, gta and red dead combined but set in the future and better.

i jumped on the hype train last week before realising it’s been chugging for 8 years

florek

Electron
Nebulae
i jumped on the hype train last week before realising it’s been chugging for 8 years
yeah thats primarily because they had like 1-2 years of conception, then like 5-7 years for making the game, get all the assets, get all the systems working together at the same time working and everything that makes a massive game like this great

i honestly dont blame them. this game promises SO MANY things that are told to be possible, so they should take all the additional time they need to have as few bugs as possible in the official release. there's just too much shit happening and it's probably a work of art to get it all functioning without major errors

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
yeah thats primarily because they had like 1-2 years of conception, then like 5-7 years for making the game, get all the assets, get all the systems working together at the same time working and everything that makes a massive game like this great

i honestly dont blame them. this game promises SO MANY things that are told to be possible, so they should take all the additional time they need to have as few bugs as possible in the official release. there's just too much shit happening and it's probably a work of art to get it all functioning without major errors
if it is as good as they say it will be, i’m self isolating for two weeks

it’s my civic duty

i’m so fucking glad that they’ve spent so much time on making this perfect and have been listening to people’s ideas and feedback

spending 8 years on a game and delaying it to make it perfect is much better than rushing through a game to launch is as quick as possible despite it being shit

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
my aim is to get as many cybernetics as I possibly can.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
MAAnn

What if you die in those two months tho