Cyberpunk 2077

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
908E2E70B9EF298552035D0178F4E5B1155F7C8B

B9DB66852AA13948697C8388A92DCCA6797E1ADF

EpjTXMiW8AEpvGq

Had a CyberPsycho bug out mid-fight, disappointing because I was holding back from insta-oofing her because of how they presented this encounter nicely.

EpjTXMpXMAENUEH

Car got stuck mid air so improv time

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Oh boy, did this game ever pull at my heart strings. Calling people back home from space. The option between securing your life and going back to earth. After 55+ hours in this playthrough, I have to say that the ending will definitely have me coming back for a second playthrough, just to try another one. In a sense, I 'won' with immortality, potentially to be unlocked in the next NetCrash. Maybe some day my netrunning virtuoso will be a free AI just like Alt. Either way, a fantastic tear-jerking end.

I have a feeling than every time I do a replay and get a different ending, I'm going to cry, because I'm a fucking pansy. The game is depressing as fuck.

hot take: Cyberpunk 2077 could've been a successful singleplayer story game even if it was a bare bones mechanically as TLOU, so long as it kept the roleplaying characteristics without the roleplaying game elements and cut out the 'filler'.

The world was immersive as fuck and I am in love with this game.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Miscellaneous
  • Offscreen explosions make noise now.

WHAT

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this game has made me read through the entirety of Cyberpunk RED's rules

goddamnit.

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
psa people who've specced into crafting, avoid mass crafting/item hoarding as when save files go 8mb+ they will become corrupted, and when they go over 5mb loading times increase a ton

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I completed the Rouge and Johnny ending thing, and then I heard of the secret ending so I was like "Oh, fucking neato, that makes the most sense for me to pick and other ending." So I reload my save go through the Hanako meeting, get to the rooftop and wait like what I've found online says and just... Nothing. 5 minutes of not doing anything, a few minutes of actually looking around and being active.

The whole game I've been very nice to Johnny, did all his side missions with Rouge and Samuri, took his side in damn near everything. Worst part is, I have absolutely no bloody clue WHAT I needed to do differently to access it. Some said I needed to choose Johnny's plan from the start of Nocturne, which I did. Some said I needed at least 70% relations (I'm at 60, no clue how 70 is a thing) Some said I needed to choose specific dialogue options during 'Chippin In' but I'm not convinced by that one.

Anyone have ideas? I want my first char to experience what he would actually do, rather than making a carbon copy JUST to play through the damn ending

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
So I completed the Rouge and Johnny ending thing, and then I heard of the secret ending so I was like "Oh, fucking neato, that makes the most sense for me to pick and other ending." So I reload my save go through the Hanako meeting, get to the rooftop and wait like what I've found online says and just... Nothing. 5 minutes of not doing anything, a few minutes of actually looking around and being active.

The whole game I've been very nice to Johnny, did all his side missions with Rouge and Samuri, took his side in damn near everything. Worst part is, I have absolutely no bloody clue WHAT I needed to do differently to access it. Some said I needed to choose Johnny's plan from the start of Nocturne, which I did. Some said I needed at least 70% relations (I'm at 60, no clue how 70 is a thing) Some said I needed to choose specific dialogue options during 'Chippin In' but I'm not convinced by that one.

Anyone have ideas? I want my first char to experience what he would actually do, rather than making a carbon copy JUST to play through the damn ending
@nexus told me apparently during the conversation at Johnny's grave, you have to be a dick to him then forgive him or something like that

Also, did you spare the dude that gives you Johnny's car? That might also factor into it.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@nexus told me apparently during the conversation at Johnny's grave, you have to be a dick to him then forgive him or something like that

Also, did you spare the dude that gives you Johnny's car? That might also factor into it.
Spared him which made me get the car from him, and I saw that but it seems so weird. So I have to be a dick to him and forgive him, rather than just saying "It do be like that sometimes." It's so dumb... And that must've been like at least 5-10 hours of playtime ago ugggh

Currently in the process of stealing Kerry's guitar, thinking that might do... something?