Cyberpunk 2077

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
if you were genuinely surprised by this youre a fucking moron
like ive said countless times theyre trying to achieve the impossible task of releasing the perfect game
wouldnt be surprised if it gets delayed AGAIN

t. someone who didn't read the post
mad cause bad

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
like ive said countless times theyre trying to achieve the impossible task of releasing the perfect game
nah they aint delaying again it'd be a marketing disaster, at least they've had semi-decent excuses so far but if they keep piling they lose the customers trust

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Don't like it? Don't play it

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
nah they aint delaying again it'd be a marketing disaster, at least they've had semi-decent excuses so far but if they keep piling they lose the customers trust
they said quite literally yesterday that there would be no more delays so i think their marketing team's already fucking hung themselves

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
ElWolwrXUAUdfPt

i fucking wish i could see the shitshow that is r/cp2077 right now but unluckily for me the mods were intelligent enough to make it private

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
ElWolwrXUAUdfPt

i fucking wish i could see the shitshow that is r/cp2077 right now but unluckily for me the mods were intelligent enough to make it private
they actually had make it private? lol
didnt think the hypetrain would derail so hard that even the cdpr fanboys would start seething

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Fuck me I might as well ask Bethesda to make me a cryo pod so I can sit in stasis until it actually releases in 2077 itself

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
Fuck me I might as well ask Bethesda to make me a cryo pod so I can sit in stasis until it actually releases in 2077 itself
pretty sure if you asked bethesda to make you a cryo pod theyd make you a gas chamber out of sheer incompetence

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
pretty sure if you asked bethesda to make you a cryo pod theyd make you a gas chamber out of sheer incompetence
Maybe that’d a preferable alternative considering that this game will likely never come out in my life span

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
being completely honest part of me wants the game to suck dick so i can laugh at people on reddit
[doublepost=1603826189][/doublepost]
4Aufuct.png

god i love mocking people on reddit

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
being completely honest part of me wants the game to suck dick so i can laugh at people on reddit
[doublepost=1603826189][/doublepost]
4Aufuct.png

god i love mocking people on reddit
Chaotic evil