Cyberpunk 2077

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
There's not that much need to compare them really hard - They fall under the "open world" category and we all know how much of a fucking rollercoaster those releases can be

However, let's believe in CDPR a bit, considering they pulled The Witcher 3 and other similar games and they did a good job with them.

I'm just not ready to be hurt again

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
the difference between bethesda and cdpr is that bethesda routinely puts out sub-standard games, whereas cdpr is known for the quality of its releases.

If I had more time I'd replay Witcher 3, but since I'm busy and all I'm basically doing is replay Mass Effect just to replay it again when the Legendary Edition comes out

I'll probably replay it once I'm done with the internship project

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
If I had more time I'd replay Witcher 3, but since I'm busy and all I'm basically doing is replay Mass Effect just to replay it again when the Legendary Edition comes out

I'll probably replay it once I'm done with the internship project
oooooooh yeaaah heeaaaah

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the difference between bethesda and cdpr is that bethesda routinely puts out sub-standard games, whereas cdpr is known for the quality of its releases.
*looks at witcher 3 release*

yeah okay

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
So get this:

Some idiot doing shipping work managed to steal one of the PS4 pre-release copies, streamed it for 20 minutes (the video's floating around but I wouldn't really commend it, all they do is laugh at everything and fuck around while high) before realizing that he was in deep shit.

So naturally, he tried to sell the stolen copy online with his address posted as well.
Anyone taking bets on how long of a jail sentence he gets? He's liable for up to 15 years given he did this in Florida.

cBOQC-oz8a3UdrW-JFl7V91KN_GDzlXt0akuSnih7VE.jpg

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
So get this:

Some idiot doing shipping work managed to steal one of the PS4 pre-release copies, streamed it for 20 minutes (the video's floating around but I wouldn't really commend it, all they do is laugh at everything and fuck around while high) before realizing that he was in deep shit.

So naturally, he tried to sell the stolen copy online with his address posted as well.
Anyone taking bets on how long of a jail sentence he gets? He's liable for up to 15 years given he did this in Florida.

Hahahahha lol what a fucking retard. Imagine being this retarded, my sides man holy fuck.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
So get this:

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
So get this:

wait until the corpos get a hold of him

he'll be shipped out and locked up in a polish cellar

the last words he hears?

kurwa

D

Deleted member 22

So get this:

I hate to be that guy but the possibility of facing fifteen years in the can for stealing an unreleased video game disk is pretty gay

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
another florida man moment

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
NOTICE:

Please refrain from posting leaked content here.

This was the same with TLOU2, while unlikely I still don't want to run the risk of us getting hit with a fat dmca takedown notice

You can talk about gameplay and stuff that's all fine, just don't link to leaks/reupload leaked content here. Cheers

E: Also use the spoiler tag where applicable, some of us wanna go into the game blind

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The Polish Information network will erase the memories of those who have seen the stream.

They are coming. You cannot hide. Praise GOG. Praise CDRED. Resistance is Futile.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
lots of people are gonna be disappointed when it doesn't live up to their unrealistic hype
Literally happens to everyone now. Just stay away from reddit and twitter like usual