Cyberpunk 2077

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
the fuck is up with air fryers i never heard of them and suddenly this past month everyones talking about how good they are online and irl wtf

has targeted marketing advanced too much am i in some sort of simulation designed to sell air fryers have i finally been injected by the bill gates microchip
I’m still using a fucking open fire to cook my shit I still haven’t understood how to use a grill

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
the fuck is up with air fryers i never heard of them and suddenly this past month everyones talking about how good they are online and irl wtf

has targeted marketing advanced too much am i in some sort of simulation designed to sell air fryers have i finally been injected by the bill gates microchip

let me just say that i was skeptical at first

i love wings and i eat a lot of them but the way they get air fried, it lightly crisps the outside while keeping all the juice inside, so your wings will never be dried out or too crunchy. perfect texture. it comes with a book on portions and how to cook almost everything.

it was on sale for 100

you don't need to add oil and its a lot healthier than using deep fryers with canola oil.

very simple to use, set temp, set time, start. it pauses when you open it and starts back up when you close it.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I’m still using a fucking open fire to cook my shit I still haven’t understood how to use a grill
ok bro youre some sort of redneck caveman in the deep south where you cook big flintstone ribs on an open fire you get a pass

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

honestly air fryers based

i use them for basically everything that isn't worth my cast iron or my grill

you'd be fucking surprised what an air fryer CAN'T cook

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

i love wings and i eat a lot of them but the way they get air fried, it lightly crisps the outside while keeping all the juice inside, so your wings will never be dried out or too crunchy. perfect texture. it comes with a book on portions and how to cook almost everything.

it was on sale for 100

you don't need to add oil and its a lot healthier than using deep fryers with canola oil.

very simple to use, set temp, set time, start. it pauses when you open it and starts back up when you close it.
1587831484722.jpg

get out of my fucking head you arent real bezos has finally gotten to me

i refuse to fall for the air fryer meme its all a sham i havent even fucking seen one in my life

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae

it was on sale for 100

sounds too good to be true
this post is a fucking infomercial in disguise
tell me about your "call now" discount, sales boy

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
ok bro youre some sort of redneck caveman in the deep south where you cook big flintstone ribs on an open fire you get a pass
Legit the only people who will truly survive an apocalypse are dayz players, tarkov players, and cavemen rednecks

Deleted member 3190

Nebulous Mom
Nebulae
Tbf I just got an airfryer as an early christmas gift and it's fantastic, almost on-par with the pressure cooker crockpot thing I got

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
neuromancer and the sprawl trilogy are alright but they've got a real eighties taste to the writing so idk if they hold up so well

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i hope there's air fryers in cyberpunk 2077

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

technology has gone too far...

hot wings will never be the same

prepare yourselves

NinjaFoodie5n1ArFryGrlSHS20_VND

71DKkQ8EahL.jpg

we have ascended with technology and obesity, but less so now that we air fry.

I have the first one, it is actually REALLY fucking good, the food it makes its absolutelly amazing and it air fries chicken that makes it better and more healthy then normal fried chicken. Also it makes AMAZING ribs and steaks!

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
neuromancer and the sprawl trilogy are alright but they've got a real eighties taste to the writing so idk if they hold up so well
ive only read neuromancer once and i genuinely didnt understand anything that was happening and still dont really remember anything other than alot of cool prose

still good tho

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
1h 33 minutes

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
ive only read neuromancer once and i genuinely didnt understand anything that was happening and still dont really remember anything other than alot of cool prose

still good tho
It's been a while for me, I read up until about a third of the way into Mona Lisa Overdrive- I liked a whole lot of the concepts and characters discussed but I remember some of it coming off a little pulpy/cheesy, fitting in with some of the sci-fi genre trappings of its time. When its good its good tho