Cyberpunk thread

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I browse a lot of forums, you'll need to be specific.

nah man, rather not fall victim to the rules because someone threw vague words around

if you don't remember what I'm talking about it doesn't matter, hope you reconsider your view in the future.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nah man, rather not fall victim to the rules because someone threw vague words around

if you don't remember what I'm talking about it doesn't matter, hope you reconsider your view in the future.

Literally just PM me.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Cyberpunk was originally made to parody what people thought the future was going to be like if we kept treating it like shit and some parts of the world are coming pretty close to was envisioned

We live in a society

At this point cyberpunk has become just an aesthetic theme like the 60's sci-fi, much of the stuff they believe the future would have been in the eighties has turned out to be plain wrong or highly inaccurate and its tropes are dead af, but it's still a pretty cool look.

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
Cyberpunk was originally made to parody what people thought the future was going to be like if we kept treating it like shit and some parts of the world are coming pretty close to was envisioned

We live in a society
Well yeah, i mean cyberpunk practically is a "high-end low life"

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
The whole concept of partially augmented humans with the augmentations visible on their skin has always been a pretty damn cool concept to me, Cyberpunk 2077 really hits the nail on the head in terms of that stuff.

Otherwise Cyberpunk-esque music is fucking brilliant.

If Earth turned out anything like we imagine it within the next 30-40 years, I'd be one happy fella

chad cyberpunk mix

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
kalinin-prospeckt-gov-goods.jpg

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
what the fuck does cyber even mean?

brb googling

found out and wondering why the fuck cyberpunk is call cyberpunk.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
jkalz11t04y01.jpg

The great big beautiful city of Brotherly Love.

At night Center City (Philadelphia's down town) is actually really Cyberpunk looking, especially with fog. I'll try to get a picture whenever I'm down there next.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
can't wait for cyberpunk 2077.

looks like one of the best games I've ever seen for singleplayer. So much goddamn detail.

Its also one of the only games I was willing to watch all 48 minutes of gameplay they revealed, i'm buying that bitch as soon as it's pre-orderable on steam.