date fuckups

D

Deleted member 7099

went out to eat with one of my best friends and i assumed it was a date
she isnt gay and i found that out the saddest way i could

D

Deleted member 7099

oh, yurrie
listen dude she was hot as ( MOM ISN'T READING ) frick and she acts really nice to me so i was like man this is pretty cool she's pretty liberal also so maybe? and when i asked her about some sex shit she just so casually said "oh im not a lesbian" and right then and there i think that was the reddest my face has ever gotten and all i could do was play it off like it was nothing im still pissed

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
listen dude she was hot as ( MOM ISN'T READING ) frick and she acts really nice to me so i was like man this is pretty cool she's pretty liberal also so maybe? and when i asked her about some sex shit she just so casually said "oh im not a lesbian" and right then and there i think that was the reddest my face has ever gotten and all i could do was play it off like it was nothing im still pissed
owned limeao

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

Lmao poor of you hahahha

This story I'm about to say is about my best friend. So basically, he is this very extrovert guy who has no goddamn sense of shame or shy and will do everything that comes to mind. Anyway, he hooked up with a girl, had sex and then decided to be cool and hang out with her elsewhere/ride the bus with her till she gets home. Poor lad tried to talk with her but she never really said anything so they stayed next to each other awkwardly quiet the whole time and never met again.

Another story which is nasty spoilers here.
A friend of mine hooked up with a girl after a date, went to her place to have sex and did anal with her. She accidentally shat herself while being fucked. He went bat shit scared, cleaned himself and drove off

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
aye you'd know all about trying to marry underage people wouldn't you?
If Rabid was a pedophile you’d be safe you ugly little runt

Obligatory date story, if you’re hooking up with a girl make sure she isn’t the daughter of the local pastor first, walking her back inside from her garden shed only for a Priest to greet you getting ready for work and seeing a bunch of love bites on her neck was the most awkward moment of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
Not really a date fuckup but I met this girl in Spain one time, she had a toxic boyfriend or whatever, and we had a bit of fun on the beach a few nights when I was there which kind of made her even more depressed.

I'm supposed to come back and see her in a year though

Sorry Naia :(

Pvt Mk III

your fav make and model suck
Nebulae
Woah woah woah- Let’s hold the sauce because we’re on a roll here with the underage stuff. You know what this calls for? drpepper.. Oh how much I’d like to see how they’re doing in solitary confinement

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Woah woah woah- Let’s hold the sauce because we’re on a roll here with the underage stuff. You know what this calls for? drpepper.. Oh how much I’d like to see how they’re doing in solitary confinement
what