Nebulae
me, using my first mori on a streamer:

TWzJNkx.jpg

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

I really enjoyed this video, after watching the stream archives of otz getting frustrated by this same 4 man swf over and over, to see him come up with a strat to completely counter and defeat them was so satisfying to watch

Also - if you needed any evidence that freddy is one of the best killers in the game now, this video is it

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
CTOC4Ki.jpg

lGTZbub.jpg

I swear people never get this mad when I play any other killer, it's always legion people get mad at me for playing even though I mostly only M1 and use my power sparingly. Even gave let the last guy open the gates and escape.

Also not my fault rotten fields is one of the easiest maps for me to frenzy on bc there's barely any places to hide

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
CTOC4Ki.jpg

lGTZbub.jpg

I swear people never get this mad when I play any other killer, it's always legion people get mad at me for playing even though I mostly only M1 and use my power sparingly. Even gave let the last guy open the gates and escape.

Also not my fault rotten fields is one of the easiest maps for me to frenzy on bc there's barely any places to hide
Don't play survivor, or else...

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Don't play survivor, or else...

I think he got mad bc when i was in frenzy he was tbagging on one of the farm machines and thought i couldn't get him

then i did the tech that lets you basically lunge and get ontop of the haybales to hit them and downed him shortly after

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
I think he got mad bc when i was in frenzy he was tbagging on one of the farm machines and thought i couldn't get him

then i did the tech that lets you basically lunge and get ontop of the haybales to hit them and downed him shortly after

his name is ezboiz. jesus. doubt he has the mental capacity to see himself as the dummy

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
i legit can't play this game anymore
it managed to piss me off faster than league, which is really impressive