cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
67a53c8.jpg

Reactions: List

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
I don't find having to fight tedious "don't fall over" mechanics interesting, personally. Artistically the game is fantastic, don't get me wrong, and art direction is great as well. Lots of small details that culminate into one big great atmospheric experience.

But the base game itself is literally just moving from point A to B while fighting balance mechanics, thirst mechanics sprinkled with some other stuff while having some intermissions of (strange) stuff happening in-between.

I really wanted to like this game. I like the art direction, what they're trying to do with the story but it's just not for me. I will concede that it's a extremely well crafted game but that's where it stops for me, personally.
Fair enough, I can definitely see why this game isn't for everyone

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
ngl

even without the drunk mechanic (balance your weight) the game would still be incredibly awesome

i just wish that there would be a way to disable it

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
The balance mechanic isn't that bad like press the auto balance button and hold the shoulders

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Probably the best game I’ve ever played, previously it was MGS 4; Some will definitely dislike the gameplay because it’s not instant action but the deep story pay off is well worth it.

Music timing and choice is on point every damn time, hope it gets considered GOTY even though it’s very different from your typical game.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Probably the best game I’ve ever played, previously it was MGS 4; Some will definitely dislike the gameplay because it’s not instant action but the deep story pay off is well worth it.

Music timing and choice is on point every damn time, hope it gets considered GOTY even though it’s very different from your typical game.
The music kicking it when it does it great I just hate walking into BTs and it cuts off

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
im finally done with the game, down below will be my opinion of it
The ending of the game was fantastically done and really warmed my heart when they showed the player who Cliff actually is and why he's done the things he's been doing throughout the whole game.

The way the music has been following until the very end aswell as lighting, athmosphere and the "acting" really brought a tear to my eyes and not all games cause that, really

All in all, the game was totally worth the time

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this seems to be one of the most divisive games of all time

Cr1tiKaL said it was complete trash

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae