dee pose threa fd

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
how would they behave on power save mode tho
Not pursue fights unless needed, stay in fortified locations, move through secure locations, etc.

basically in short: Don't get killed unless it matters

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
so you made me want to go make a screenshot thingy picture thing so I did but it sucks so I'll just leave it here with you

B162B49DC7938DBC02ED428F19F99635FF22B661

You did a good job, the further down I went the better they got! Keep it up and I encourage DoF. Not that I'm an expert or anything I just love that effect a lot.
*sdof, dof is an abomination must be culled with the rest of the defects

good pose btw. lighting and angles are spot on. just try to add some more props/detail in and you should be good to go.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
g6oDOH5.jpg

"its time to shed your old skin and embrace the madness timOTHYYYYYYY........."

timothy fell over into the grass, the cigarette rolling from his mouth as whatever chemical the two bandits laced it with took effect. in the fleeting seconds before his consciousness slipped away, he felt the two bandits rummaging through his pockets and his rucksac
k.

when he woke up, his clothes and equipment were gone. he made a mental note to not accept random cigarettes from strangers anymore.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
g6oDOH5.jpg

"its time to shed your old skin and embrace the madness timOTHYYYYYYY........."

timothy fell over into the grass, the cigarette rolling from his mouth as whatever chemical the two bandits laced it with took effect. in the fleeting seconds before his consciousness slipped away, he felt the two bandits rummaging through his pockets and his rucksac
k.

when he woke up, his clothes and equipment were gone. he made a mental note to not accept random cigarettes from strangers anymore.

And his virginity.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
BfBp2Wp.jpg

gotta remember who your REEEAAAAL enemies are

not the fockin pigs but the bluesuits who ebin let them cuck ye in the first place

Make a PAYDAY X Half Life crossover style thing.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
make one with a male07 dude dual wielding m60s gunning down dogs while hes frowning