dee pose threa fd

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
8stJj2v.jpg

Bob's lips turned into a smile as he heard the screaming of the other folks around him. The purging had begun, so Bob leveled his firearm with Lars' chest, firing a round into his lung. Lars fell backwards, his glasses flying off of him and a scream escaping his lips. Within minutes, only Bob and his allies remained. There was now no opposition for the Rats, and they could easily take over the rest of the slums.

YFMq8EV.jpg

"That's what happens when you don't pay up, you piece of shit!" Erik violently stomped the man on the ground, already having relentlessly beaten him with his baseball bat. Laura had pinned the man's partner to the ground a few feet away and arranged to beat him to death with a pipe wrench.

When the duo had finally murdered their two former customers and disposed of their corpses, they looked at eachother, both of them still rather annoyed at the loss of so much methamphetamine. Erik spoke up: "Dammit, we lost a lot of crystal to those crooks. We gotta find out where those two dead bastards hid it."

z9ybd4T.jpg

Peter's face morphed into a scowl as City 50's administrator came into view. He slowly lined up his sights with the suited prick's empty, brainless skull, his finger hammering down on the trigger. A bullet ran through the administrator's head, blood and viscera spraying from the exit wound like a geyser. The Civil Protection and Overwatch soldiers guarding the scene quickly aimed their guns toward the window from which Peter fired, but it was too late; Peter had already fled.

cO95AM2.jpg

Winston and Anna ran down the ruined hallway, smoke and fog choking them and stinging their eyes. Olly tailed them just a few feet behind. The former two were able to make it into cover, but Olly met his fate just as the two remaining Overwatch units peeked through the hole. He slammed down hard on the uneven, debris-ridden ground, his chest and legs peppered with pulse rounds. Winston and Anna looked over in both horror and anger, quickly priming their handguns and awaiting the units' next move.

TsCJXRx.jpg

Alan and Baxter peeked over the broken wall, eyeing the rugged and tired Overwatch garrison as they sat and regained their bearings.

"They're tired. Look at 'em, man. They ain't even using Overwatch weapons."

"I didn't even think they had faces underneath those helmets."

The pair sunk down behind the wall as the APC revved and began moving forward once more over the debris-ridden streets. Although the garrison was cut off from Overwatch and without any backup or supplies, they were still deadly and efficient killing machines.

meNLkU6.jpg

Ely's shoulders and arms ached as May clung precariously to him.

"C'mon, M.. y-you're gonna make it.."

Blood matted May's shirt to her stomach as tears ran down her face. Balloons of deep, searing pain reverberated throughout her torso - three gunshot wounds from a pulse-rifle. She was certain that she would die on the foggy, ruined streets of this damned city. Her entire world darkened and swirled around her, the chaos and gunfire in the distance gradually fading away until her consciousness burnt out.

She fell into a dreamless, painful sleep. Ely pressed on.

Last edited:

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
What's the context? Reminds me of the film - "The Happening".

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
What's the context? Reminds me of the film - "The Happening".
idk just random violence
That's pretty good mate
ty sir
ot: it seems ok for a starter (especially that black guy's stance and fingerpose), but use zoom and fill in more.
yeah, in retrospect his stance could've been a bit straighter

my problem with posing is that i generally start with a specific image in mind but then it turns into something completely different, so i don't always fill the post up well enough. but i'm workin' on it.

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
leave a rating or atleast some criticism instead of shitposing.

ot: it seems ok for a starter (especially that black guy's stance and fingerpose), but use zoom and fill in more.
And that was Shitposting how?

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
z9ybd4T.jpg

Peter's face morphed into a scowl as City 50's administrator came into view. He slowly lined up his sights with the suited prick's empty, brainless skull, his finger hammering down on the trigger. A bullet ran through the administrator's head, blood and viscera spraying from the exit wound like a geyser. The Civil Protection and Overwatch soldiers guarding the scene quickly aimed their guns toward the window from which Peter fired, but it was too late; Peter had already fled.

cO95AM2.jpg

Winston and Anna ran down the ruined hallway, smoke and fog choking them and stinging their eyes. Olly tailed them just a few feet behind. The former two were able to make it into cover, but Olly met his fate just as the two remaining Overwatch units peeked through the hole. He slammed down hard on the uneven, debris-ridden ground, his chest and legs peppered with pulse rounds. Winston and Anna looked over in both horror and anger, quickly priming their handguns and awaiting the units' next move.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
TsCJXRx.jpg

Alan and Baxter peeked over the broken wall, eyeing the rugged and tired Overwatch garrison as they sat and regained their bearings.

"They're tired. Look at 'em, man. They ain't even using Overwatch weapons."

"I didn't even think they had faces underneath those helmets."

The pair sunk down behind the wall as the APC revved and began moving forward once more over the debris-ridden streets. Although the garrison was cut off from Overwatch and without any backup or supplies, they were still deadly and efficient killing machines.