Deltarune (Undertale 2-ish)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I played the Alternate Route cause I'm a monster

Berdley's DEAD I do not regret it, plus Noelle has been turned into a cold murderer and Kris is an even bigger psychopath and is living rent free in Noelle's head.

You also get to fight spamtonNEO alone, but I only died once although I heard it is very hard.

JESUS CHRIST TOBY, "1 ending" btw.

Reactions: List

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
So I played the Alternate Route cause I'm a monster

Berdley's DEAD I do not regret it, plus Noelle has been turned into a cold murderer and Kris is an even bigger psychopath and is living rent free in Noelle's head.

You also get to fight spamtonNEO alone, but I only died once although I heard it is very hard.

JESUS CHRIST TOBY, "1 ending" btw.
WELL, "you" can't decide an ending except 1, but what about them?

Also since you did the cool route I'd suggest you load up your save again and try to walk during Noelles monologue, cheers

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I've heard theories that what you do with Berdly won't matter too much afterwards. Something along these lines:
1040-870d5c4a-18a2-44fc-b998-849c85c2b552.jpg

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've heard theories that what you do with Berdly won't matter too much afterwards. Something along these lines:

True but also if you interract with the closet in the computer lab Kris says something like “Dusty and enough space to fit a body.” And Monster turn into dust… Cool ideas all around do!

verTix

Electron
Nebulae

even if this is the case, the gaslighting of noelle is still very much there

Revanox

Nucleus
Nebulae
even if this is the case, the gaslighting of noelle is still very much there
I mean we have already deducted a lot of facts about the snow grave attack, that is, if you examine it before using it, it exclaims "Fatal", plus the additional fact that you, physically, are incapable of dying IMMEDIATELY to cold, it always takes tens of minutes (for humans).
The description that you mentioned also really makes it a grim possibility that Kris hid the body right after leaving the room (read the text, it says you gathered everything up the room, with *no reason to go back in there*, even though he still was in it.)
Your psychopathic behaviour already carried over to the protag, literally if you intrude Noelles monologue, she asks why your voice sounds so scary? It always reminds me of this exact scene.

It does NOT help that she screams out for you to back off IF YOU MOVE DURING HER MONOLOGUE.
Also we learned that the three heroes (Protagonists) cannot change the outcome of DELTARUNE, but, what if we use someone else? The voice that talks to Noelle afterall isnt Kris', but someone else, so *we* dont change the ending, but they (Chara, Gaster, Player, whoever tf) does.

Also, my personal theory is, that DELTARUNE is the next world you and Chara moved onto, after the genocide events of UNDERTALE. It explains why you are able to control Kris, but he rips his heart out to get rid of you temporarily, but also why his voice sounds terrifying to Noelle, Chara practically as the second voice to take over in Snowgrave because she just has way more experience of being a controlfreak regarding genocide than you as the person who is able to 'control' Kris, but not 'control' the game.

Last edited:

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I mean we have already deducted a lot of facts about the snow grave attack, that is, if you examine it before using it, it exclaims "Fatal", plus the additional fact that you, physically, are incapable of dying IMMEDIATELY to cold, it always takes tens of minutes (for humans).
The description that you mentioned also really makes it a grim possibility that Kris hid the body right after leaving the room (read the text, it says you gathered everything up the room, with *no reason to go back in there*, even though he still was in it.)
Your psychopathic behaviour already carried over to the protag, literally if you intrude Noelles monologue, she asks why your voice sounds so scary? It always reminds me of this exact scene.

It does NOT help that she screams out for you to back off IF YOU MOVE DURING HER MONOLOGUE.
Also we learned that the three heroes (Protagonists) cannot change the outcome of DELTARUNE, but, what if we use someone else? The voice that talks to Noelle afterall isnt Kris', but someone else, so *we* dont change the ending, but they (Chara, Gaster, Player, whoever tf) does.

Also, my personal theory is, that DELTARUNE is the next world you and Chara moved onto, after the genocide events of UNDERTALE. It explains why you are able to control Kris, but he rips his heart out to get rid of you temporarily, but also why his voice sounds terrifying to Noelle, Chara practically as the second voice to take over in Snowgrave because she just has way more experience of being a controlfreak regarding genocide than you as the person who is able to 'control' Kris, but not 'control' the game.

what if chara was corrupted by gaster?
what if gaster created something out of his control?

Take Jevil and Spamton, f.e.
Both of them have looked at the abyss and the abyss stared back. What was left was crazy shells.
spamton in particular used to be a "normal" dude (refer to swatch & his peers)

Jevil was locked up, or rather bunkered away from the "inevitable"

what if chara reached the root? What if chara was malformed by gaster as chara was a human being?

another detail is chara's face, it is a mere mask compared to the gaster like contortions

coincidence? I think not

Revanox

Nucleus
Nebulae
Rouxls Kaard is Gaster - His entire theme is a leitmotif of his theme, he shares the same face

OoF7rwF.jpg

His puzzles are garbage (so is the phone noise)

Potentially the DELTARUNE version of UNDERTALE Gaster, or he is hiding in plain sight (Toby being a sly fox again)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this video is hilariously accurate of me while doing the route

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
this video is hilariously accurate of me while doing the route

anyone saying that they feel bad for him either really shows humanity or just straight up lies
guy was insufferable

on the other hand ordering noelle to fucking end him was funny as fuck

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
anyone saying that they feel bad for him either really shows humanity or just straight up lies
guy was insufferable

on the other hand ordering noelle to fucking end him was funny as fuck
He's a kid, he'll grow past it. Berdly's got the kind of bravado that easily baits people, but taking a step back to try and think about why he does it makes it that much more bearable. I went in doing a pacifist run, so once he started explaining his past after the light puzzles, it all made sense.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
He's a kid, he'll grow past it. Berdly's got the kind of bravado that easily baits people, but taking a step back to try and think about why he does it makes it that much more bearable. I went in doing a pacifist run, so once he started explaining his past after the light puzzles, it all made sense.
this is why I said either.
Berdly is not a bad character perse, but he really only gets this turn to explain things when all impressions have already been made, which makes it hard to not feel bad about ordering noelle to turn him into a meat popsicle.

It is that late character revelation that makes it so hard to understand Berdly, imo.