Serious desperado goblin scientists made snake's bionic arm from the phantom pain real and functional

• Thread starter Deleted member 7099
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7099

how
how
these little creatures in labs legit doing the craziest shit i respect it goddamn goddamn how'd they DO THAT

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This would've been good to have in current affairs, it's pretty cool news.

Do they have any plans to mass-produce? What's it going to cost, etc?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I don't even get why it's got limited ratings anyway

also, people actually care about ratios?
Stops people from shitposting in the board relentlessly + discourages people from treating it like a free neb bucket

it comes at a cost

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Stops people from shitposting in the board relentlessly + discourages people from treating it like a free neb bucket

it comes at a cost
people do that anyway, regardless of the ratings lmao, it barely even gets removed

the bigger the ratio the more dumb shit you can do without getting in trouble its neb law
I'm willing to actually believe that

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
people do that anyway, regardless of the ratings lmao, it barely even gets removed
Yeah but they don't get nebs for it so it's basically pointless

Unless you're like some people who like the agree rating just as much

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah but they don't get nebs for it so it's basically pointless

Unless you're like some people who like the agree rating just as much
I mean I guess, but what's the goal, to stop shitposting or to stop people getting nebs? Also, shitposting is practically always pointless, it's shitposting lmao

D

Deleted member 7099

YOU GUYS ARE IGNORING THE POINT THESE LITTLE FUCKIN GOBLINS MADE FUCKING METAL GEAR REAL

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
YOU GUYS ARE IGNORING THE POINT THESE LITTLE FUCKIN GOBLINS MADE FUCKING METAL GEAR REAL
unfortunately we are not to the point of articulation and natrual feeling as shown in the games

most of these modern prosethetics are pretty advanced but all they really do is allow you to clench/unclench to varying degrees, and articulate the index finger and maybe the thumb. It's done by recognizing when you flex very specific muscles in your back

there are some new prosethetics that allow you to control the joints with your mind but theyre hyper-expensive to the point of impracticality right now

Reactions: List