Destiny 2

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
0hfAMsy.jpg

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I don’t have shadowkeep on PC because I am poor. So I’ve been grinding gambit and crubible

Shekelstein

Neutrino
Nebulae
gambit
crucible
nightfall
weekly challenges, some are hidden but give the biggest gear

those will get you some nice stuff
especially crucibles, even bounties and adventures and raids, can't forget that shit. I would recommend you to do the Leviathan Raid and raids in general - it's pretty hard as you will need a coordinated 5 extra fireteam members, and they need to have experience.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I would recommend you to do the Leviathan Raid and raids in general
look at this dude recommending to do the raid
5bf.jpg

a raid aint something that you just do because you got the time for it

a raid needs something to be done with organized and well planned out moves, specially leviathan

Reactions: List

Shekelstein

Neutrino
Nebulae
look at this dude recommending to do the raid
5bf.jpg

a raid aint something that you just do because you got the time for it

a raid needs something to be done with organized and well planned out moves, specially leviathan

it's pretty hard as you will need a coordinated 5 extra fireteam members, and they need to have experience.

also, Leviathan Raid gets you a ton of good gear, it's not that hard to find a good team for the raid, if one to two people have experience with raids and the rest has common sense it's pretty easy to do it, i did my first raid in 40-50 minutes with randoms... obviously, you would need to organize it with them.. i did mislead a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Last edited:
Nebulae
watching your glimmer and legendary shards slowly get drained by masterworking and purchasing legendary shards is one of the most painful things ever