Different

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
So, lot's of people have disabilities it's normal but like there's a vast amount of them, so I was wondering what sort of shit do people give you and what have you been declared as?

Just say what's 'wrong' with you, and what it does (If it's not really talked about often)

I'm averagely special, I've got ADHD, Aspergers and Anger management issues.
I get shit said to too me because of it, one attention seeking kid kept calling me "ADHD kid" his name is Jake, he's a fat cunt so yeah he was one of those kid that sold sweets to others for higher prices and shit.

Other people just put random shit towards me I mean it's not my fault I was born, I apparently 'See the world differently to others' but that's BS we all see the world differently because we are ourselves and we don't know what others think truly, I mean one thing that interested a bunch of kids in my class was 'I see colours differently to you' and so on.

The whole point of the thread is because some people get more shit than others, I mean do you know my first, last name, which school I go to, my address and who I actually am? No, being anonymous allows me and others to actually talk about ourselves without all our friends ditching us because we are 'Different' I mean I'm always outcasted, treated differently by certain teachers, but I'm currently going in Science with one of the smartest minds in our entire year and above, I've got a closed range of friends and my old ones betrayed me because this new kid who I get in fights with decides to attention seek and he's on the verge of a Exclusion (Forever thankfully) So yeah that's good.

Teachers that know my actual potential question me when I get that bullshit extra time, extra help fuck no do I need that? We are all different, we all special, all of us are good at something at least. I know no-one in my year who could complete the Crysis games in under a day, some taking one or two. Or be able to play strategy games like me, talk write like me. I mean who the fuck has balls to actually speak about themself? I've sat around keeping to myself and I guess it's just time to talk about who I actually am.

After one day when a guy at school said I was hopeless because of my shit wrong, I started getting depressed, I did a bit of self harm not as bad I mean my cupboard is missing two panels and the third one is about to break, then I'll kick out the lower panels. Breaking me down just makes me wanna' fight harder, get better. Kids give me shit I give the middle finger and continue, helping anyone with the same difficulties as me along the way, like literally I had to help some girl I knew from Junior school (Which I got Expelled from in Y3) because her life was going to hell and so on. I did it because I know how it feels and others don't. Teachers and shit are always like 'It's okay we know' I've literally had so many issues and problems and shit happen that they don't know that it's absolute bullshit when they say that, I mean do they know me? What did they do read my Record? Fuck off, I know myself and not them.

I mean, whoever out there on this community who reads this with mental issues, physical issues, depression, anxieties, anything who actually knows, how bad it is and how bad it feels for being different, except for someone else who is? All those people who say we are failed since we were born go fuck yourself, anyone shows promise no matter what the fuck they have wrong with them.

So yeah:
Problems,
Shit you get,
What you think.

-Morgan.

Also a note, there are always going to be people who are just gonna cunt-message onto this forum but just tell them to fuck off and carry on, whatever the fuck they say they don't know what it is, they have no idea how we feel how we have felt, what we've been through and so on. They can just go fuck off, I tried putting this on another community that is large and the only thing I got was shit, I mean seriously the staff team on that server were putting cunty messages of 'Kys' and shit to me, and I know Nebulous has it's uh...People but like I know a lot of community members actually have the chance to be nice, and like. Why not we just be nice for once?

I don't understand why sometimes people are so bitchy and rude I mean is it the idea that your anonymous that allows you to think you can just say shit like that?

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah, welcome to the internet.
besides that, calling people "fat cunts" makes you equal to the people that discriminate you as you also do the same to them.
there obviously also is quite some unique stuff about me, and I also have problems myself just like with every other human, but I just don't want to brag about it in a forum, that has nothing to do with having "balls". I just only want to tell this stuff to people that actually are my friends in some way.

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
That's fine, no-one I know in my School even heard of Roleplay so yeah why not. I mean Jake kid doesn't shut up, insults me for my own problems but then again probably has ADHD as well (He just never shuts up) the reason I called him a fat cunt, is just because he's so annoying like literally if he didn't do what he does, he could be really popular but he is just constantly tearing himself down and annoying people because he enjoys getting burnt.
[doublepost=1465934453][/doublepost]When I said I had balls I mean by as in myself, I've literally never talked about myself like this, usually I just play on the server it breaks down and I go that's all I've done but now I'm involved in this I just want people to know more about me, and in return I can learn about them, I mean I know so many people who get picked on constantly just for being them and so on and I just want them to know they ain't alone and there are actually people here like it, weirdly you can actually talk to someone on a random game about it, like sounds dumb but if they get the same shit as you, they can help hopefully enough. 'Hopefully' there are those who just want to be assholes to anyone because why not.

It's easier to just call someone Autistic than actually learn about the mental issue itself.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That's fine, no-one I know in my School even heard of Roleplay so yeah why not. I mean Jake kid doesn't shut up, insults me for my own problems but then again probably has ADHD as well (He just never shuts up) the reason I called him a fat cunt, is just because he's so annoying like literally if he didn't do what he does, he could be really popular but he is just constantly tearing himself down and annoying people because he enjoys getting burnt.
[doublepost=1465934453][/doublepost]When I said I had balls I mean by as in myself, I've literally never talked about myself like this, usually I just play on the server it breaks down and I go that's all I've done but now I'm involved in this I just want people to know more about me, and in return I can learn about them, I mean I know so many people who get picked on constantly just for being them and so on and I just want them to know they ain't alone and there are actually people here like it, weirdly you can actually talk to someone on a random game about it, like sounds dumb but if they get the same shit as you, they can help hopefully enough. 'Hopefully' there are those who just want to be assholes to anyone because why not.

It's easier to just call someone Autistic than actually learn about the mental issue itself.
you have to realize that it's often just banter

Reactions: List

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
Sometimes it ain't, Teampseak on a different community and this guy went into my channel and said:

• I'm hopeless since I was born
  • I should go kill myself
  • I'm useless to society
  • And That everyone is better than me
  • I should also go kill myself again.
And literally what he said was NOT banter, I mean I have friends at school where we make the joke of "Go kill yo self boiiiii" As a joke sort of thing, but when I hear it from that guy I literally just hear hatred, like I mean saying 'Your useless since you were born haha, just joking dude' or something is kay, but when he goes into detail of that my life was made for people to laugh at, then that's where it starts getting more than just Banter.

Jake kid, no banter we hate each other no other option.
And yeah.

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
Sometimes it ain't, Teampseak on a different community and this guy went into my channel and said:

• I'm useless to society
And literally what he said was NOT banter, I mean I have friends at school where we make the joke of "Go kill yo self boiiiii" As a joke sort of thing, but when I hear it from that guy I literally just hear hatred, like I mean saying 'Your useless since you were born haha, just joking dude' or something is kay, but when he goes into detail of that my life was made for people to laugh at, then that's where it starts getting more than just Banter.

And yeah.
Welcome to the Internet. People were, are and are gonna be dickwads around here. So goes for real life, just in smaller ratio.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

• I'm useless to society

And yeah.
don't let what one dude said pull you down that much, man

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have extreme attachment disorder. The other kind, where I get too attached to things. Not good for roleplay.

I also have a dangerously high metabolism, which means I can't gain any fat/muscle. I'm basically a pile of bones with skin over them.

And I may have anger problems/bi-polar disorder. I go from laughing at someone's joke to threatening them at the top of my voice in the middle of class because they put a potato in my bag. (Actually happened.)

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
i have a classmate who keeps telling me that im a jew cunt and being jewish is a disability.
he also makes shitty jokes about the holocaust, says shit like "howd ur grandpa die, gassed? xdddd"
but then i remind him that he is a little fat blob with no friends and that i make WAAAY funnier holocaust jokes

and about actual sicknesses, i dont know if it counts for this thread, BUT i am allergic to the majority of food, including gluten, milk, all dairy products, rice, etc and i keep developing new allergies every year
and people keep bantering me about it, eating sandwiches and bein like "want sum gluten"
i dont really mind it tho

BTW to all the people in this thread with actual serious disabilities and disorders, dont mind the cunt-nuggets giving you shit
life knows you are badass, so it just raised the difficulty level

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
i would love to hear one
most of my holopuns only work in the polish language, but ill think of somethin for ya, stay tuned ;)

also @TheRobsterDJ me too, we are like those lil kids with asthma in all zombie movies
child:"daddy where is the inhalator??"
brad pitt:"IT'S IN THE ZOMBIE HORDE, STAY BACK, LILY"

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
claustrophobe

agoraphobe, but only, like, underwater or in space or smth like that where i could go in one direction for hours

i am terrible at meeting new people unless i am introduced by someone else

Jarmal

Electron
Nebulae
Some fat boy a grade higher than me called me a Jew. I got offended by this and called him a "fat$&@#." The other boy did not get in trouble only I did :(