Different

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
some people say i'm narcissistic and paranoid

i disagree with them, they're always out to get me anyway because they're jealous that i'm perfect

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
some people say i'm narcissistic and paranoid

i disagree with them, they're always out to get me anyway because they're jealous that i'm perfect
thats the behaviour you should keep to get far in life keep it up!!!!

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
I have an inferiority and persecution complex

Gimmie

QNZBGCVQXDQZOWP
Nebulae
time for selfdiagnose and cringe
[doublepost=1466000444][/doublepost]scratch what i just said
i diagnose everyone in this thread with cancer

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
If anyone is in need of solid Internet advice if you're feeling shitty about yourself and have decent parents.

Don't be a schmuck and pay someone to listen to your problems. Talk to your parents openly and let them feel your pain. Do not take anti-depressants, feel the pain and accept it. Get used to it. Realize it makes you stronger for the road. The pharmaceutical industry will have you jumping from pill to pill, creating a stressful situation over something that was supposed to cure the stress. Throw on some Boston, Foreigner or Rush, nothing too dark. Something long and hopeful and lastly, smoke em if you got em.

Some people are so twisted up in their own minds that they're paralyzed to do anything and just watch their time slip away.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If anyone is in need of solid Internet advice if you're feeling shitty about yourself and have decent parents.

Don't be a schmuck and pay someone to listen to your problems. Talk to your parents openly and let them feel your pain. Do not take anti-depressants, feel the pain and accept it. Get used to it. Realize it makes you stronger for the road. The pharmaceutical industry will have you jumping from pill to pill, creating a stressful situation over something that was supposed to cure the stress. Throw on some Boston, Foreigner or Rush, nothing too dark. Something long and hopeful and lastly, smoke em if you got em.

Some people are so twisted up in their own minds that they're paralyzed to do anything and just watch their time slip away.
dude i want to talk to someone about it but i cant.

my parents already think i'm a fucking weirdo NEET, telling them about my problems will make it even worse

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
NEETs are a disease on their own.
well, im not exactly a NEET, im just someone who spends alot of time on the internet i guess

i guess i just use the computer to escape my sadness i have inside me

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
I have no mental or physical issues?
Idk maybe I'm special
hey look at mister "functional member of society" over here

get a load of this kid with his sound mental state and relatively healthy lifestyle

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
dude i want to talk to someone about it but i cant.

my parents already think i'm a fucking weirdo NEET, telling them about my problems will make it even worse
you're like 15 or something that's not a NEET are you stupid

NEETs are adults with no job who don't get education

I have no mental or physical issues?
Idk maybe I'm special
needing to play female characters on online roleplay as a result of gender dysphoria is a mental issue i assure you

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes, I am, I simply had to compare myself to you to quickly realize I'm not the disabled of the two.
we're all disabled in one way or another

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
hey look at mister "functional member of society" over here

get a load of this kid with his sound mental state and relatively healthy lifestyle
I wouldn't say I have a healthy lifestyle :(

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yes, I am, I simply had to compare myself to you to quickly realize I'm not the disabled of the two.
Woah man calm down, don't want to raise the blood pressure too much. You might take it out on your dog.