Different

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey bro, it's not an ego if I'm actually better than everyone else.

I used it correctly this time, losers.
everyone here is a loser dude, how can you be better?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hey bro, it's not an ego if I'm actually better than everyone else.

I used it correctly this time, losers.
cb81a8908a.png

Found a problem

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Alright, I admit I have an ego.. but I made this video that exposes the truth for ya'll, #nofilter #nomakeup #truth #Imsorry #acceptme #Justme

9e33330147a00f8e626eefa88b82e2f7.png

I'm saying I'm actually shit, and you rate me dumb and optimistic when I say I'm shit? Omg thx for the support guys, I knew at least some of you thought I was good W o W

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
Just wanna quickly say: If you actually need someone to talk to just ask anyone online that you don't know IRL with the same issues, Sounds dumb but works.

Also, like I said I tried this on another forum let's go through their reactions!:

kys lil' special snowflake <3

But seriously. This is a gaming forum, not a health clinic. I don't understand why you decided to post this. It holds no relevance to gaming or the server.

You just showed you're a special snowflake by posting this.

I gotta say that Community I've been with longer than LP and Nebulous combined, and now it's just full of DarkRP pricks. But thanks for those who actually took this thread seriously it shows how this community is a lot better than others and not full of just pricks..

I gotta say I forgot to mention my Metabolism, I'm like you MaX; I'm skinny as fuck, I've made this about 10 minutes after I got home, and on the bus a Y8 Called me a "Scrawny piece of shit", for stuff I can't control. I really do hate how people just want to look good and as soon as they do that they are completely void of anything, Glasses-Not Popular, Skinny male-Not popular, actually fucking nice-Not popular.

Other than the random shit just before this, all the rest of people have actually spoke about themselves. I know quite a lot of issues, I went to a boarding school with kids of all veriaty (Kids with specal neds schuul, or anger issues)

Also guy with depression, I know how you feel like I can get the feeling about how sometimes the entire world can be against you, if you take pills mentally that just fucks you over how apparently these couple of pills can make your life so much better. They can't the feeling gets you happy then you have to take another one, it's fucked up how society can just say what we are then give us a couple of pills saying "This'll make you better" I mean some medication sure, makes you better but when I took pills to stop my panic/anxiety/stress attacks, they didn't work and I lost a lot of sleep because of one of the side effects.
[doublepost=1466004716][/doublepost]
Why do forums attract so much people with disabillites?

Being anoymanous can help hide your identity meaning you gain a higher level of confidence to actually speak about your issues.

Psychology, I have a friend who is now in Uni studying it who used to go to my school he studied schizophrenia and stuff, I asked him a similar question like that.

Angel

Nebulae
I gotta say I forgot to mention my Metabolism, I'm like you MaX; I'm skinny as fuck, I've made this about 10 minutes after I got home, and on the bus a Y8 Called me a "Scrawny piece of shit", for stuff I can't control. I really do hate how people just want to look good and as soon as they do that they are completely void of anything, Glasses-Not Popular, Skinny male-Not popular, actually fucking nice-Not popular.
Right, I'll actually make a serious reply, especially direct to this part.

First of, it's not true that you can't control how skinny you are, it simply isn't true.
Even if you're a hard gainer, like me, it can easily be combated by doing a workout that fits your type of metabolism, and eating accordingly, even if it takes more effort then someone with really good genetics, it is possible.

Also, having glasses doesn't affect your popularity at all - I used glasses throughout most of my childhood and early teen years, but if you don't like it at all and it affects you that much or simply prefer the commodity, try contact lenses. I use contact lenses and they are magical things.

Now, lastly, the 'nice guy finishes last' is just BS, and it's nothing but a 9gag echo-chamber for idiots, much like the guys who cry about friendzone when they don't declare their feeling to the girl.

Do whatever you want with this information, if you're interested in getting them GAINZ, I can help you out. I'm not big or anything, but like you, I am a hard gainer and know what is required to get some muscle on the glaring areas, chest and arms especially. Those are the big two.

Contact lenses is very simple, go to eye doctor and ask about them.

The nice guy thing is simply not true.

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
Literally been told this like 20 times +´

don't take anything you are told on the internet seriously

Also I'm not taking it seriously, it's just the fact it's being said and I felt like the guy meant it, I mean if I get bullied over the internet I just fuck right out of there and hop on another, I'm doing the same with that community that post on there was almost a test to see how bullshity the server actually is now. Where people lack one of the very few things that are needed to get you through in life; Respect.

I mean when I was born, I didn't say "Oh shit waddup, make me have: ADHD, a really high metabolism, Asperger, anger management issues and fuck up my life!" did I? No-one did, so the fact that people take our actual issues as a joke is just one of the reasons why I say society is the thing that's Retarded not us.

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
Right, I'll actually make a serious reply, especially direct to this part.

First of, it's not true that you can't control how skinny you are, it simply isn't true.
Even if you're a hard gainer, like me, it can easily be combated by doing a workout that fits your type of metabolism, and eating accordingly, even if it takes more effort then someone with really good genetics, it is possible.

Also, having glasses doesn't affect your popularity at all - I used glasses throughout most of my childhood and early teen years, but if you don't like it at all and it affects you that much or simply prefer the commodity, try contact lenses. I use contact lenses and they are magical things.

Now, lastly, the 'nice guy finishes last' is just BS, and it's nothing but a 9gag echo-chamber for idiots, much like the guys who cry about friendzone when they don't declare their feeling to the girl.

Do whatever you want with this information, if you're interested in getting them GAINZ, I can help you out. I'm not big or anything, but like you, I am a hard gainer and know what is required to get some muscle on the glaring areas, chest and arms especially. Those are the big two.

Contact lenses is very simple, go to eye doctor and ask about them.

The nice guy thing is simply not true.

I meant the whole glasses thing as a way to say about how if you have something different to you, your instantly not popular, I know popula--Wait shit, my school is full of assholes. Most of my friends wear glasses and such and I'm in the uh...Degrading area of the school.

Your metabolism is kinda hard to change, I mean I literally can't gain weight and don't say 'Oh you haven't tried' I've spent days over filling myself because of an insecurity that people are slowly raising out of me, it's literally hell on Earth for me to gain weight; I just can't.

And the only nice people in my school, are my friends; All the other kids just disrupt lessons, insult people, piss people off, and annoy people who didn't do shit. There's this one kid in Y8 With Disabilities and this fucking prick in Y9 who I've been in fights with when he was only 4 weeks new to the school exploits the fact that the Y8 Doesn't understand certain things to do all these bullshity things for him.

You may just live in a good area but where I live; Anywhere I go is just hell for me.

Angel

Nebulae
Not everyone can be like this guy I hope you realize.

Just like everyone can't accept the fact that one thing is right or wrong.
Yes, not everyone has the mental fortitude to keep moving on like this guy, that is true.
But IT IS possible, if your psych is in the correct place.

This madafuka can do more then me.

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I meant the whole glasses thing as a way to say about how if you have something different to you, your instantly not popular, I know popula--Wait shit, my school is full of assholes. Most of my friends wear glasses and such and I'm in the uh...Degrading area of the school.

Your metabolism is kinda hard to change, I mean I literally can't gain weight and don't say 'Oh you haven't tried' I've spent days over filling myself because of an insecurity that people are slowly raising out of me, it's literally hell on Earth for me to gain weight; I just can't.

And the only nice people in my school, are my friends; All the other kids just disrupt lessons, insult people, piss people off, and annoy people who didn't do shit. There's this one kid in Y8 With Disabilities and this fucking prick in Y9 who I've been in fights with when he was only 4 weeks new to the school exploits the fact that the Y8 Doesn't understand certain things to do all these bullshity things for him.

You may just live in a good area but where I live; Anywhere I go is just hell for me.
school is fucked for a lot of people, just accept that and wait till its over