[Discussion] MGTOW

swagile

Atom
Nebulae

https://www.mgtow.com/

For those of us maple syrup suckers (Canadian), rednecks (Americans), and 'gentlemen' (European), we have went through a tidal wave of changes within our society. The most prominent one (because they are the 'loudest' entity within modern society) are feminists. A rising trend of females who feel empowered, individualists, and "need no man" personalities has shown that women can do it all as long as they are made as "equals" of men. But is it all that it is cracked up to be?

MGTOW is Men Going Their Own Way, or what I like to call 'men'inists as they believe that men are now being suppressed and masculinity in general being destroyed in favor of a more "female" friendly world.

That is all I will say as I do not wish for the OP to seem too opinionated as I believe a good discussion requires some neutrality from the main poster. Those who believe in their own convictions after reading this can research in depth what MGTOW is through the link and youtube video's provided as well as comparing it to current feminist movements. I will post my own opinion after a few others post their own so that others can think about this and post before they are swayed by anything I say.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
i wouldn't worry to much about these 'radical' 'femnazis, seeing they are a small minority, just a loud one as always.
they can yell all they want but half of society will take them as a joke while the other half will cringe.

and besides, it's not like any man would even consider touching one of those slobs
so they ain't repopulating anytime soon.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
meninists are sad and embarrassing examples of people
it's like the saying be the better person
same concept here
don't stoop down to their filthy level.
you may suffocate in the odors down there

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
True meninists know they're just taking the piss out of feminists.

Dudes that actually are meninists should grow a pair.

And feminists should experience what sex feels like. Because they should get fucked.

Feminism seems to imply women having more rights than men at this point.

Just be a damn equalist, men and women get 50/50 because you can't live without both of them.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
True meninists know they're just taking the piss out of feminists.

Dudes that actually are meninists should grow a pair.

And feminists should experience what sex feels like. Because they should get fucked.

Feminism seems to imply women having more rights than men at this point.

Just be a damn equalist, men and women get 50/50 because you can't live without both of them.

The problem is most feminists are so butt fuck ugly that I wouldn't fuck them even if I was paid to.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
oh boy

this thread is going to go down in flames

you have made a bad choice by posting this on these forums

Sometimes the finer things in life should be discussed.

Even if its too fine that its become vinegar.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I can see the future of this thread
rojG1SD.gif

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Here in Israel women win all court cases because they're female or get better treatment than men.

Here fathers can't get a custody on their children because the system favors women. There was a movie about this, a father was treated like a criminal for wanting to be with his son.

Instances here already happened that opon divorce the wives took claim of most of the property of the family and left their ex-husband with almost nothing and a fat alimony to fill up.

You can't say anything to a women without her considering it vocal rape or whatever.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Here in Israel women win all court cases because they're female or get better treatment than men.

Here fathers can't get a custody on their children because the system favors women. There was a movie about this, a father was treated like a criminal for wanting to be with his son.

Instances here already happened that opon divorce the wives took claim of most of the property of the family and left their ex-husband with almost nothing and a fat alimony to fill up.

You can't say anything to a women without her considering it vocal rape or whatever.

Glad I live in Wales.

Here, you can punch a gal in the face and she'd be just as likely to punch you back, and leave it at that.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Personally, I believe MGTOW started out with good intentions... just like first and second wave feminism. But MGTOW is, nowadays, just as bad as third wave feminism is. Some of MGTOW's leaders are just as militant as the hardcore feminists are. They are chauvinistic, women hating, pump and dumpers that simply believe women are empty souls wandering around for the next dick to jump on.

I personally believe that they are right for SOME women and they are just sluts that don't deserve any attention. The problem, however, is a lot of MGTOW forgets the Good Women of society because they are becoming more and more of a minority... and its all because of both MGTOW AND Feminism combined.

Whats that? MGTOW is undermining its own purpose? How could that possibly be?

Well, look at it this way. MGTOW rewards sluts who don't produce anything for society besides babies because they are beautiful. The kids they have grow up to a stark reality of either being a daughter who is told of being empowered as a female by feminists yet looked down upon if she isn't beautiful by MGTOW. Or if its a son they are taught to pump and dump as well or else they aren't "cool" (MGTOW) or they will lose all their hard earned savings and go into depression from getting manipulated by women (MGTOW + Feminism).

Hence women are encouraged to just become cum dumpsters while men are encouraged to pump and dump to avoid responsability because most of the men in MGTOW have no ability to sense whether a women is a Good Women or just another Slut.

Nebulae
Narwhals and fat tubby whales whammer on and on about how nobody wants to fuck them and how it's all men's fault for it.
Power-hungry retards and beta males desperate for sex to the point of no return side with them.

MGTOW consists of Red-pills and angry beta-males whammering on about how these tubby whales are trying to make women the most dominant and controling race, when in reality the whales are making themselves look cringy and idiotic as fuck, and MGTOW is complaining about practically nothing.

Gaming related, SJW's have managed to get a few costumes and pieces of clothing "censored" by replacing visible skin with a solid material, to which half of /v/ on 4chan goes fucking mental over 24/7. The times when they've had a more major interaction (Gearbox has a lot of them), the games have failed or people at least regret buying them (Borderlands Pre-sequal had a lot shit in it SJW related, even go as far into pussy mode as to change the psycho midgets name to "little people". Their new game, Battleborn, is a complete fucking disaster because not only does it feature SJW related shit, it also tried to "compete" with Overwatch; http://puu.sh/pN7nJ/a78188d629.jpg (Battleborn Gamespy sales) http://puu.sh/pN7v4/c669cff693.png (Google Overwatch Sales results) To which it got its shit kicked in pretty hard.

In my opinion, all of this is essentially the result of a group of idiots with idiotic ideas getting high and mighty because a different group of idiots took the bait they were given, and now it's evolved from a shitty arguement on women getting a few pence less, to a thunderous shitstorm over who deserves more power.

The answer to this problem is simple; Wait and enjoy. Both groups are complete fucking train-wrecks, spewing out mountain after mountain of pure, hilarious cringe for us to enjoy, and its only going to be when they finally get the message that both of them are equally worthless heh, got em'. that they will stop, and literally nothing they did proved a point to anybody at all.