Distribution of H2RP language flags

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hello! I found myself bored and with nothing to do so I thought I'd color in the world map with the language flags we currently have (and will have after the acceptance of a recent suggestion) and see how much of the map is covered!

Some disclaimers:

0: The map is not very well made and misses a lot (particularly small countries such as the myriad of small islands nations that dot Oceania) but I'll try to note them. This is due to either difficulty in coloring in or just not being visible enough

1: I have decided not to include English due to two reasons
a. It's technically not a language flag
b. I'm lazy and it would've made coloring the map in more difficult

Take look here if you wanna see how English stacks up against the other languages

2: The way I decide where to color in and why is fairly arbitrary and based on poor research on Wikipedia

qh3sx5b.jpg

A few addendums:

Swahili is also a recognized minority language in a few other African countries

Switzerland is not colored in but three different languages we have as flags are official there (Italian, German, and French)

Most of the Slavic Eastern European countries have Russian as a recognized minority language, but as I said, very arbitrary

There are a ton of small shitty islands around the world that speak French because EMPIRE

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
whats that little enclave in se asia that speaks chinese south of vietnam

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Why are there random green spots in isreal