DNC emails leaked, members cooperated to undermine Sanders

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Apparently, this algorithm to work out who could become president calculated that Trump will win at a 95% chance, and the algorithm has only been wrong a single time--terrible twos, or was that the first and last?
A lot of people have predicted a Clinton win.

Although I think those predictions probably left out a lot. Like the DNC shit-fest and Wikileaks.

Reactions: List

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
I'm sure Clinton will win through pulling off something immoral and illegitimate.

It sickens me to say it, but that's probably what it's going to boil down to.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I'm sure Clinton will win through pulling off something immoral and illegitimate.

Yep.

She has the establishment in her back pocket.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

I can see it now
hith-10-things-lincoln-assassination-E.jpeg

Xyz

afk
Nebulae

Apparently this is an ad.

-Generalizes Trump supporters as loud and obnoxious, using literally one snippet of a video
-Compares Trump with Nixon, saying he copied his speech when literally the only word in common is "Silent Majority".
-Saying Trump is provoking Civil Unrest when within the year of 2016 alone there's been multiple Black Lives Matter protests, which had nothing to do with Trump and in itself cost people their time and lives.

>mfw

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Evidence of paid seat-fillers at the DNC convention. Apparently after like half the crowd walked out of the building a few days ago, Shillary resorted to paying people to fill the audience.
_UoBNPXJ_sdxtC3m3vIql9PqddCMCClSPHYVtVxH3HY.jpg

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i hate american politics

so much backstabbing and drama

so much shit

aaa why do americans have this reality show mentality when it comes to politics??
there's backstabbing and drama in the politics of the entire world, just that they usually tend to be better at keeping it behind the scenes

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
i hate american politics

so much backstabbing and drama

so much shit

aaa why do americans have this reality show mentality when it comes to politics??

I can assure it's the same at least in Italy as well, if I had a dime for every time an italian politician got suspected of something and got away with it I would be able to pay off the national debt