DNC emails leaked, members cooperated to undermine Sanders

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
8fc.jpg

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie...

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie... Why they vote Hillary instead of Bernie...
Bernie is a commie and Hilary is Emperor Palpatine, I wouldn't vote for either of them.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
no wonder they want to arrest the guy who's running wikileaks.

he's practically showing the world how corrupt they are
This is why I hate my country. They want to arrest the one guy in the world that exposes these corrupt pieces of shit.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Were going look back back on this election in the future like:

"That was a fucking shitshow."

While at the same time doing the same things that happend in this election

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Donald Trump Jr's speech was actually pretty good.

Better than the most recent obama one.
I mean, it's mostly the same speech thing over and over again but in a different style of writing, nor he never explains it how he will do it.
No offence to people that likes donald trump, but I don't think he should be running for president because he said a lot of regrettable shit. Like being racist towards muslims and wanting to commit a war crime to kill families if they had a family member that works with isis.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
honestly the future of america is looking grim

this election is absolute fuckin chaos, reminds me of the political situation in france during the 30's, except america has racial tensions and high crime rates plus movements like black lives matter to add to the shitstorm

there's gonna be massive societal rifts and fractures if either candidate gets elected

stay safe american gamers

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I'm 99% sure Clinton will win. (Not that I want that)

But man it'd be funny if Trump won. Probably wouldn't be bad either.

ruben slikk

Nebulae

clinton has very outdated views on international affairs and international geopolitics and we all know she's done shady dumb shit

trump is "too honest" and speaks his mind too bluntly which causes people to think ill of him but honestly he's got some sound policies

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
clinton has very outdated views on international affairs and international geopolitics and we all know she's done shady dumb shit

trump is "too honest" and speaks his mind too bluntly which causes people to think ill of him but honestly he's got some sound policies
Yeah you're right but Clinton is saying literally anything to appeal to every demograph.

Latino's, Black's, SJW etc - she'll say literally anything so people support her

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae

Apparently, this algorithm to work out who could become president calculated that Trump will win at a 95% chance, and the algorithm has only been wrong a single time--terrible twos, or was that the first and last?

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
I can't believe the first election I'm going to be able to vote in is this shitfest.
Can one of you Canadians help set me up with citizenship?

ruben slikk

Nebulae
I can't believe the first election I'm going to be able to vote in is this shitfest.
Can one of you Canadians help set me up with citizenship?

do you think america dragged itself out of the great depression because people fled to canada

no bitch, stay in ur country and work hard at it.

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
do you think america dragged itself out of the great depression because people fled to canada

no bitch, stay in ur country and work hard at it.

:(

this is coming from the frenchie whose some of the country's populace fled to great britain when germany invaded france during ww2