Do you like being hit in the face by a OTA unit?

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
I was in a WI residence housing in the outer sector of City 8 map (whatever it was called) just talking with some colleagues. Anyway, dis bitch Richardson (minister at the time) comes up and talks to us. A few moments in he notices a uniform just laying in the corner (not mine or anything). Decided to ask me (Bill Raven) "da faq is this"

Say "it's a uniform"

"no, how it get here"

"I don't know, minister"

Then he just pulls out his earbuds and nods to his one of many OTAs. they take me round the corner. beat my face with a gun but. say "don't leave your fucking clothes around"

Reactions: List

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
*Le me leaning against wall on WI party as Richardson with his boiz comes knocking, he begins to talk to me through the chaos*
R: "Am I annoying you?"
-"..."
R: "I asked; Am I annoying you?"
-"No, sir."
R: "Then why did you not comply, you were warned two times."
-"..."
*SLAM*
*You are unconscious.*
*As I RP remaining unconscious I notice the OTA crushing some black guy, a new friend of mine back there's balls because he was drunk. In the end I have tried to recruit people for operation CUT RICHARDSONZ BALLZ, but no...*

Nebulae
I;ve never been hit in the face...

(though my character is a lonely guy who doesnt have friends. even the cps dont know him and hes applied to them time and time again)

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I once got hit, by a brick I got as a gift, on the head when I was visiting @Atle

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i was criticising a christian church as my cwu once and the ota kicked me in the chest

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
Oh I was walking along like a faggot in the old days. To my shock the game freezes and when I got it fixed I was at the other end of the map, I just saw a giant fucking me of getting hit in the face by a OTA motherfucker. Turns out I ran across the city, as much as I bitched OOC I was still gonna get utterly harassed. I then raged and fucked off to ww3.

Reactions: List