Does Anyone Use TS?

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
I never use TS for anything server related lol

Only really ever use it for other games with community members, e.g. one of the Civ games some of us had a while ago
I guess I'm just used to having lots of people being on TS 24/7. Back on LP people used to talk AAAALLLL the time. Lead to a lot of fucking drama and toxicity though.

Reactions: List

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
i use different ts's sometimes because these annoying fuckers keep joining our channel even though it is me and @Lord Gaben alone tryna play some shit but the channel is unpassworded and people think we'd like to interact with them

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i sit in private channels because if im in public one aspies like to come in and pretend like we're best friends forever

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
I am the only one that is on TS consistently during Ameritime. (Nighttime for you Britbois). Can't convince any other American members of the community to get on there regularly. If you come on at about 7 P.M. GMT, or later you will catch me on.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Nah doesn't really appeal to me, if I'm going to talk with someone or group I'll use skype instead so people don't randomly join me. Maybe if I were playing a different game like Civ 5 EU4 etc but I haven't done that before so I wouldn't know if that would work.

Last edited:

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I am the only one that is on TS consistently during Ameritime. (Nighttime for you Britbois). Can't convince any other American members of the community to get on there regularly. If you come on at about 7 P.M. GMT, or later you will catch me on.
My sleeping schedule is almost Ameritime lad, as you may have already noticed.

I'm on TS almost everyday, with few exceptions, like when I'm too busy with my actual life.