Donation stuff

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
You may be talking about Relentless Gaming, they use custom-coded bodygroups that allow you to wear bandanas, hats, jackets, jeans, etc.

Even has CP bodygroup scripts, so CP's can remove their in game helmet and have their citizen face shown.

Good for NexusRP.
or maybe that yeaeh

Nebulae
PET flags should be applied for if you don't have gold member and given free if you do pay for gold (save an application). Bodygroups should be available to everyone. This is all depending on how far away we are trying to get away from the 'le happy merchant' mentality as a community.
My vote is on this.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
My vote is on this.
What about all members can have some body groups and faction specific ones, like CWU managers having hats etc and then having a few donator only ones. That way funds to host the server can still be made, but players can still make a more custom character that is not limited to the standard models.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
What about all members can have some body groups and faction specific ones, like CWU managers having hats etc and then having a few donator only ones. That way funds to host the server can still be made, but players can still make a more custom character that is not limited to the standard models.
Sounds even better.

The free'er the better I say.