DOOM: Eternal Gameplay

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
So the gameplay from the new DOOM game has been shown at quake con. Gonna share it and see what you guys think:

EDIT: I found another clip of the gameplay. the reactions of the humans are pretty funny:

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
DOOM 2016 is one of the few games I recommend buying at full price: you can clearly see there's been put a lot of thought into it, from the art to the gameplay. I really look forward to the sequel!

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
DOOM 2016 is one of the few games I recommend buying at full price: you can clearly see there's been put a lot of thought into it, from the art to the gameplay. I really look forward to the sequel!
This is legit the first game I'm considering pre ordering.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I like how they've made up a bunch of seemingly new enemy types to go up against and add more gameplay diversity, I also love the scenery and location variety

Not a big fan though of how graphically it's more of the same as well as lots of re-used assets

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
different to the 2016 version how

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The grappling hook on the gun implies that there are more upgrades, while the tracer-like zooming feature is something new

Looks like it's set on Earth and it may end on some big ass space ship

Will definitely buy

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
jjrlkh58pbf11.png

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
You can apparently invade other player's games and fight against those guys as a demon. does anyone have a video?

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
You can apparently invade other player's games and fight against those guys as a demon. does anyone have a video?
And for those concerned this might ruin their experience, worry not, the developers have said this is wholly optional.

Skip past the second gameplay section, I think this is where devs mention the invasion stuff.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
And for those concerned this might ruin their experience, worry not, the developers have said this is wholly optional.

Skip past the second gameplay section, I think this is where devs mention the invasion stuff.

the fucking crowd reactions are the best part of these reveals

its so wholesome

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
holy SHIT when it switches to the guy on keyboard and mouse with increased FOV

the mobility is fucking crazy in this game holy shit

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I bought the first doom on sale but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would so I refunded it. Really sad too since it was a game that I had high hopes for.