Serious DOOM Eternal General!

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Update on my mailing situation:
Apparently my stuff was shipped, but the notification e-mail went to spam box and I must've been outside my apartment at the time for a grocery run. Now it's in storage, and I gotta figure out how to pick it up.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
It's taken me a few days but I've finally gotten to Final Sin on Ultra Violence

I wish the Super Shotgun had more oomph than just "haha hook go clang", I just feel it can be gimmicky at times. The extra damage is obviously very nice, but I way prefer the regular shotgun.

Revenants are kinda annoying at best and depressingly easy to kill at worst. It's kind of sad, I expected them to be stronger.

Archviles and Marauders are almost equally frustrating to deal with. The only reason why Archviles are significantly less frustrating is due to them being susceptible to the BFG and the Sword; Marauders can go and suck a fat one.

Battlemode seems fun, I'm terribly shit as the Slayer but I'm gradually learning how to be better with Demons, so it can be quite fun at times.

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if five guys gets this 80% pay shit from the UK i can get this game soon hopefully

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
g5e7crs9zko41.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Khan Maykr: *talks about traditions or some shit*

DOOM Slayer: haha caco eye go plunk
132d2ac69f.jpg

HATE cacos

nothing like getting fucking bodied in a corner by a caco that snuck up on you from behind and got you into said corner

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
132d2ac69f.jpg

HATE cacos

nothing like getting fucking bodied in a corner by a caco that snuck up on you from behind and got you into said corner
Best thing you can do is just yeet a nade in it, be it a launched one or a combat shotgun one.

But you wanna know who's the WORST of the WORST?

PyKnGnb.png

FUCK MARAUDERS

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Best thing you can do is just yeet a nade in it, be it a launched one or a combat shotgun one.

But you wanna know who's the WORST of the WORST?

PyKnGnb.png

FUCK MARAUDERS
Yeah but guess we just got FILTERED by a totally fair and well balanced enemy

: )

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Yeah but guess we just got FILTERED by a totally fair and well balanced enemy

: )

Literally Everyone: NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE RESISTANT TO SUPERWEAPONS, YOU'RE LIKE THE ONLY ENEMY WE WOULD WANT TO USE THEM ON

iD Software: haha marauder go shield