Serious DOOM Eternal General!

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
ok so the only thing i don't like about the campaign is the forced purple water areas, tentacle areas, and marauders

but everything else is like, even better than doom 2016

the only thing so far im missing is chainsawing bigger demons, as this game kinda forces you to just chainsaw imps/uac soldiers instead

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ok so the only thing i don't like about the campaign is the forced purple water areas, tentacle areas, and marauders

but everything else is like, even better than doom 2016

the only thing so far im missing is chainsawing bigger demons, as this game kinda forces you to just chainsaw imps/uac soldiers instead
miss having 6 fuel and demolishing

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
ETx1hsvXgAEld64.jpg

Completed it yesterday and had an absolute blast with the game as far as I'm concerned. It's more of that 2016 Doom goodness as far as I'm personally concerned. Have yet to try out the Multiplayer stuff though.

Also I found the 2016 Doomslayer Skin you can unlock to look nicer than the Doom Eternal version of him? Is that just me or am I blind to the superior design of the newer one??

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ETx1hsvXgAEld64.jpg

Completed it yesterday and had an absolute blast with the game as far as I'm concerned. It's more of that 2016 Doom goodness as far as I'm personally concerned. Have yet to try out the Multiplayer stuff though.

Also I found the 2016 Doomslayer Skin you can unlock to look nicer than the Doom Eternal version of him? Is that just me or am I blind to the superior design of the newer one??
if ur not using classic doomguy I have lost some respect

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
if ur not using classic doomguy I have lost some respect
Classic Doomguy and 2016 Doomguy are my personal favorite skins. Both are equally good.

The rest of them? Poopy. Dumb.

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Classic Doomguy and 2016 Doomguy are my personal favorite skins. Both are equally good.

The rest of them? Poopy. Dumb.
The flaming doomguy was pretty kino tho

D

Deleted member 5162

Parkour made me feel really frustrated, was the parkour element really necessary?

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
soundtrack dropped for collector's edition folks if you haven't checked.
it's so GOOD.

bit of controversy over it though, apparently Bethesda did not allow Mick to mix most of the tracks, and as a result quite a few sound somewhat compressed.