Serious Dr. Breen on why you should stop using the term "universal union"

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
how about i sandwich you between the burgess shale and an eon's worth of mud, huh? how about that?
it is futile to cry for mother's milk when our true sustenance awaits us among proper denomination
universal union, as if, such a term were shameful

i ask you what greater endeavor exists than that of fanonization?
In our current unparalleled community, refusal to discard outdated fandom terms is simply a refusal to grow — an insistence on headcanon, if you will.
I have no concept of what any of you are talking about I feel like a caveman looking at pictures on the wall what the fuck does any of this mean

Reactions: List

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
I have no concept of what any of you are talking about I feel like a caveman looking at pictures on the wall what the fuck does any of this mean

Carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient roleplayers. Gas giants inhabited by vast canon intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where lore intersects...

Impossible to describe with our limited vocabulary…

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
go replay half life 2 you heathen

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
im willing to declare a temporary ceasefire against the supporters of “universal union” to refocus our efforts on hl2rpers who haven’t even finished the games

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
im willing to declare a temporary ceasefire against the supporters of “universal union” to refocus our efforts on hl2rpers who haven’t even finished the games
In our current unparalleled enterprise, a refusal to play the fucking games is a refusal to grow - an insistence on bozo status, if you will.

Nebulae

What neither you nor I can do is convince that rabble in our forums to give up their senseless ignorance.

Yet @Erkor refuses to gift them the games that would save them all.