Dr. J. Shrike — Applied Empirical Quantitative Incelology Study

Which of the following categories describes you best?

• Blank sexual history (no sexual history, involuntary or voluntary)

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • Sexually Inactive, Voluntary (no sexual intercourse within 6 months, no desire to be more active)

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Sexually Inactive, Involuntary (no sexual intercourse within 6 months, desire to be more active)

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Sexually Active (recent sexual activity, consistent sexual history)

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae

0073ac64abe866bb6d7a91767ea8eb26.png

Nebulous Cloud
Applied Empirical Quantitative Incelology Study

Dr. J. G. Shrike

Introduction & Purpose
Have sex, incel.

A common rebuttal or insult used liberally, often with clear intent of highlighting the target person's unfavourable view of sexual relations, although also without intent and purpose of underlining any specific property of the target person(s). The phrase assumes the belief that the target person are involuntarily celibate (an incel) and or with a blank sexual history.

Assuming that the popularity of the phrase, insult or argument has a positive correlation with the share of the forum's population that are of the above category (involuntarily celibate, blank sexual history), the argument follows that the nebulous.cloud forums should have, because of the liberal use of the phrase, a comparatively high share of people in the aforementioned categories.

The following is a data analysis project that needs the help of nebuloids as anonymous participants. You submit your data anonymously through the poll above, which will then be compiled by yours truly through advanced data analysis methods you don't need to worry about. I ask all participants to submit serious answers only as to not skew the data into inaccuracy.

There is no ulterior purpose to this study outside of curiosity.

With enough data, summarized graphs and visual representations will be presented to this thread to anyone curious.

Categories
The study presents four different categories with various properties, all designating a person's total amount of sexual intercourse had, the frequency between lays and the personal attitude presented towards those properties.

This study defines sexual intercourse as a "physical sexual contact between individuals that involves the genitalia of at least one person" ("Sexual Intercourse" Merriam-Webster, retrieved 2021 https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intercourse).

The following are the categories.

Blank Sexual History
No sexual intercourse had. Involuntary or voluntary.
-

Sexually Inactive, Voluntary
Sexual intercourse at least once (1)
No feeling of wanting to be more sexually active. Does not describe your own perceived ability or inability to become more sexually active, only preference. You have participated in sexual intercourse but it has been more than 6 months since last.
-

Sexually Inactive, Involuntary
Sexual intercourse at least once (1)
Feeling of wanting to be more sexually active. Does not describe your own perceived ability or inability to become more sexually active, only preference. You have participated in sexual intercourse but it has been more than 6 months since last.

Sexually Active
Sexual intercourse at least once (1) recently
No feeling of wanting to be more or less sexually active. You have participated in sexual intercourse recently and have a history of consistent intercourse.

Sexually Inactive, Involuntary

Participation
The poll above presents four options and you are asked to pick the one which most accurately describes yourself. I ask all participants to submit serious answers only as to not skew the data into inaccuracy.

By participating in the poll you agree that you are above the age of 18. If you are below the age of 18 I am legally obligated to tell you to exit this thread and that sex isn't real until your legal guardian informs you otherwise.

In an effort to anonymyze all answers to the highest possible extent, I will check in on the thread irregularly to ensure that I cannot tie a recent thread reply to a recent addition to the numbers of the poll categories.

Thank you for your participation.​

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The poll above presents four options and you are asked to pick the one which most accurately describes yourself. I ask all participants to submit serious answers only as to not skew the data into inaccuracy.

>5 people say they're sexually active and roleplayers

bizarro world, it must be

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I am looking forward to the end results

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
asexual chad
buddha's got me covered
i don't need to stimulate my pleasure receptors with anything but prayer.

i designed the categories and definitions to be as broad as possible. Specifically designating sexual intercourse as a non-hetero-coitus and non-penetrative definition to be inclusive to same-sex and non-binary sexual histories as they on average feature a much lower degree of penetrative action

i believe asexuals are adequately represented;
as detailed in the notes voluntary blank sexual history falls under category one
asexuals that have engaged in sexual intercourse but have no wish to engage in it again are also fitting under category two (sexually inactive, voluntarily)

D

Deleted member 7099

i specifically designed the categories and definitions to be as broad as possible. Specifically designating sexual intercourse as a non-hetero-coitus and non-penetrative definition to be inclusive to same-sex and non-binary sexual histories as they on average feature a much lower degree of penetrative action

i believe asexuals are adequately represented;
as detailed in the notes voluntary blank sexual history falls under category one
asexuals that have engaged in sexual intercourse but have no wish to engage in it again are also fitting under category two (sexually inactive, voluntarily)
i appreciate it, most people often forget of that as a concept
very interesting concept for a thread though me like it

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I used to think I was asexual but it turns out I just couldn't find anyone I liked