Dreams y’all have had

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
Ive had some pretty crazy dreams man, so you guys gotta have some. Go into some details on your coolest dream.

I’m curious about Lucid dreams in particular. I’ve only had one, and as soon as I become lucid I woke up shortly after

PSA: Sorry bout the y’all I’m from the south

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 332

When I was about 12 I had a dream where I was in this whole other universe. It had loads of characters from video games and movies, and it was without a doubt the best dream I'd ever had. Have you ever had a dream where it felt like you'd been in the dream for years? It's the only one I've ever had and when I woke up I wanted to dream it again, mad stuff

Yeah lucid dreams are sick too

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
From like 10 literally any nightmares I used to have completely ceased. It's been a long ass time since I actually had a bad dream, dunno why. Either way now my dreams just consist of fucking, zombie apocalypse scenarios/natural disasters and game-related shit.

Haven't ever had a lucid dream though.

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
From like 10 literally any nightmares I used to have completely ceased. It's been a long ass time since I actually had a bad dream, dunno why. Either way now my dreams just consist of fucking, zombie apocalypse scenarios/natural disasters and game-related shit.

Haven't ever had a lucid dream though.
When I was young I had this weird nightmare that i was at a football field and some aliens came from those big flood lights for the field. They like killed my mom and I woke up in my bunkbed with my McDonald’s play set and It occured weird to me I had the dream because I hadn’t had a football field in my previous memory at all at the time. I was like 4-5.

TLDR: Zathura prolly gave me nightmares or some other movie and I got scared as shit cause i was 5 and thats my moms.

Deleted member 2982

A Depressed Little Boy
Nebulae
For some reason, i only get these weird ass dreams. Like i’m in a colorful square room filled with grass and waterfall or on a floating island. It’s just weird... i wonder if you also have this type of dream.

TwoBit

Neutrino
Nebulae
Everyone must get that classic falling from a cliff or high building, then as soon as your about to hit the ground you wake up with a shock.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
so i was 9 and i was just chilling in my room when everyone starts dying outside

i keep looking for my parents and family but nobody responds

then in my own fucking living room every person i somehow recognize is standing there idle, without making a noise

iu

and they all had this fucking mask

i kept screaming and going around but they just didn't move yet they kept looking at me

this one was the scariest one ever, i felt real hopeless yo

is it possible to get traumatized by a dream?

also i had a lucid dream (my first one ever) and i was just standing around in a grey world, i spawned a fucking closet and then i opened my eyes and that's it

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
my dreams consist of either completely surreal shit or of me robbing a dollar store like why the fuck

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
worst dream I ever had was me waking up, getting ready for school, going there, during all the lessons and shit.
and just as I was about to step out of the school, I woke up and realized.
'Fuck now I have to do it for real!'

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
worst dream I ever had was me waking up, getting ready for school, going there, during all the lessons and shit.
and just as I was about to step out of the school, I woke up and realized.
'Fuck now I have to do it for real!'
community_image_1404234705.png

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I remember a while ago I had this dream where I was sent to another timelime and i awoke, sleeping in class while I was in another alternative dimension or something. At the time I didn't know that but I panicked in my dream and I ran down the halls of my hs until I was forced to leave, instead though, they had no idea what to do with me so I asked to go to my current House and I saw my family there holding a infant version of me.

In which I realized I was in some dimension where I was given birth to 12 to 14 years later than orginally. I was let in and eventually I went to my room to see it was covered in baby toys and I just got on my knees and cried.

This dream was weird and for a few weeks, I was unease cause my dreams tended to be legit or end up being legit

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i had a dream that there was no such thing as fear rp
and everyone can rp in harmony on emotions without a rule forcing everyone's character to "fear" death
then i woke up to reality where the playerbase are too dependent on admin intervention to turn the tables on the people they are roleplaying with and admins act more like nannys then actual admins

Last edited:

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeeting in crocodiles

Last edited:

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Literally just falling off nothing and just waking up. I’ve also had a dream of where I was staff on my favorite Roleplay server Nebulous.cloud.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well, I lucid dream semi-often so I can pull up a few examples, which I'll try to shorten so it's not paragraphs upon paragraphs.

-I was in the middle of an art lesson when I realized I was dreaming, just suddenly went "I'm fucken dreaming." I blew the roof off of the building and flew around some mountains for a while, generally fucking with the freedom of lucid dreams, helped out a tourist even though I knew it was just a dream, so take from that what you will, but the flying around was nice.

-Second most fun time in lucidity was when I was just dreaming I was in a class that I can't remember. I noticed that the clock wasn't actually ticking, and that no one was saying a word, which tipped me off. I just became Deadpool for a while (I had recently watched the film) imaged myself in a suit, but also looked at myself from a 3rd person view, so I broke the fourth wall in my dream by looking at the 'camera' (which I could see though) which was so much fun to do lucidly, and it's made me remember it vivdly

Most of the other ones I'm just kinda not fucked enough and wander around my dreamscape for a while, occasionally acting like a god and blowing buildings apart, making cars explode. But there was one time when I realized I was dreaming, but just went along with the dream anyway. I didn't do anything super cool and weird, I just went along with the script of the dream, which was just talking to a bunch of my friends, it was weird as hell, made me feel like I had forgotten my lines in a play, but still fun

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
Different dreams, from real life locations with the weirdest occurances that could happen, these are my dreams every night basically and I enjoy them because of that.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
last night i had a dream where i drank a whole litre of milk and this morning i woke up and drank a whole litre of milk

if you milk in your dreams you milk for real