Dreams y’all have had

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I either dream about being in the middle of some war at the heat of battle or something with an anime girl.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I either dream about being in the middle of some war at the heat of battle or something with an anime girl.

Haha, why are people so obsessed with anime girls, am I right?

The Red Devil

Proton
Nebulae
I had this dream where one of my teeth were loose and I tried to pull it out but ended up breaking my jaw

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I dreamed that I was in a plane once, suddenly it was striked by lightning, the plane was about to crash, but I put on a Parachute and opened the door to jump out, suddenly I was in Space, and then a kid from my elementary school pushed me out, then I woke up.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
There's two I had when I was extremely young and for some reason I can remember them vividly.

Started in some kind of antique shop, windows on every wall, stacks of old wooden trinkets and some metal stuff around; mainly clocks. I suddenly hear heaps of screaming coming from outside, proper crowds screaming, so I make my way out; the shops exits into an alley, so I round the left corner which looks out onto a main road with another alley adjacent. Crowds are running back and forth on the main road, and I can see a massive hulking shadow-figure on the other side. Eventually, the crowds disperse, and the last thing I remember is turning and walking away.

Other one;

I was sitting down playing Xbox (yes) and suddenly I hear a massive crash outside, in my backyard. I go out, and the fence has been broken down, 3 people on blue bikes outside. For some fucking reason I just hop on one of the bikes (a fourth one appeared for no apparent reason) and we ride down the side of my house, through the side gate, and all the way to McDonalds. I think that one might have been too much saints row.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
One time I had a dream in which I, but it wasn't really me more like some dude I was controlling, cryogenically froze himself into a bunker and woke up in the future where everywhere was a desert and people lived in colossal, futuristic, blue-colored pyramid-cities connected by wide highways and there was this group of strange cultists, or something like that, that had leatherish red skin, pitch black eyes, no teeth and wore red robes that believed society was getting too weak from living in comfort so they had a secret plan to hijack some nukes and blow up the pyramids and I was the only one knowing it, but since no one in the city believed me I had to infiltrate them to stop their plan, I was spying on them sparring with some high-tech spears and then I woke up.

Another time I had a nightmare about being at my grandparents's house, for some reason I've found a job in the Speedwagon foundation from Jojo's bizzarre adventure but here they were basically the SCP and they were setting up some sort of contaiment perimeter around the house.
Apparently the door for the bedroom lead to an underground hall with a typical american high school front entrance built at the end, this entrance was actually a portal to some sort of other dimension in which people enter alone and get out with a clone of themselves, albeit a slightly childish version, and when one of them says the words "We are even" the other disappears. I didn't entered the portal but instead I spent most of the time in the kitchen, having lunch while watching a video of Markiplier playing one of those crappy bootleg flash game on my old laptop, after a while my mother come in the room to tell me we were going back home, the enviroment was barely lit and she said a couple of times "We are even" out of nowhere while giving me one of those creepy Junji Ito-ish smiles, I woke up soon after.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Had this one where Americans lost the war of independence, and Britain still had the British Empire. Traditions were not lost, and war technology didn't really have a reason to progress. It was weird, we had modern technology and computers and such - with fairly modern cars and such, but traditional countryside like buildings with the Military still in Red Coats and Muskets/Rifles.

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
Anyway last night I dreamt I was being sent to this modern camplike prison because I made a disruption in a supermarket. I don't remember much but it centred around me and this guard in a security man's cap and shirt, and I kept infiltrating the camp and escaping at night for whatever reason.

He always chased me around in a big company van along this spirally road which was the entrance in and out of the camp prison thing.

It was a wild dream, there was no one else in the dream, it was only me and the guard in this empty but active prison.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
whenever i'm dreaming and realise it, i just mentally go "fuck it i don't give a shit if this makes no sense" and just continue with the dream as normal.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
I had this one where i was back at my old primary school in america and i was sling shotted towards a tornado(we had those alot) and i lived and i didnt get hurt at all. and it was just so quiet, no loud noises, just the sound of air and it was a massive tornado too.

Pretty fucking sure that isnt normal

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
Ive had some pretty crazy dreams man, so you guys gotta have some. Go into some details on your coolest dream.

I’m curious about Lucid dreams in particular. I’ve only had one, and as soon as I become lucid I woke up shortly after

PSA: Sorry bout the y’all I’m from the south
Also Texas is the G O A T

Family in san antonio :D

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
My mate had a dream where he fucked Bling Bling Boy from Johnny Test once, he’s a weird guy

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
i never 'experience' a dream, for some reason it's always pitch black and more like things i think of when im sleeping it's weird

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I had a dream that I was just walking on a path going through some woodlands. Eventually I stepped on a stick but there wasn't a crack, but a hiss instead. The stick turned into a python and suddenly a buncha snakes come outta nowhere and start chasing me down the path, like a legit tsunami of snakes.

Woke up in a cold sweat at like 4am. Was some weird shit.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
I'm not a big dreamer, and most of them aren't that interesting. But my IRL friends have some weird ones

My Polish friend had a dream he was about to fuck a chick, so she climbed on top of him and said "Don't mind this dick" and he then told us he doesn't want to fuck a trap.

My autistic friend had a dream that our African teacher was strangling him for not doing his work, even though he had done all of it

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Dreams fucking wild man like I’ll have a dream and weird shit will happen and I’ll be like yeah this normal and I think it’s just real until I wake up and feel all fucked up from my weird mind fuckery

Colonel Sanders

PROUD AMERICAN
Nebulae
two most wackiest dreams I had

• we were in the middle of like a desert in a car and there was a single shed and we were parked in there. all around were like a bunch of tornados but we knew they could hear us if we made noise. Then, my brother accidently hit the horn and like 100 tornados just straight charged the car.
  • it was sometime in the afternoon and my parents were in bed while I was staring out the window watching my brother do fuck all outside. Then all these big ass tall trees starting moving towards him and I was telling him to come inside and as soon as he got to the door, a tree fucking swooped him up and I woke up.

two of the "scariest" dreams I had

• It just started like we were in the middle of the jungle at a plane crash. Where we were standing looked like the pool to Chernobyl except it was filled with nasty stagnant water and there were no walls. It was just me and my mother and we were just looking and some big ass arm reaches out of the water, grabs my mother, and pulls her in and I just woke up in a sweat

• this dream was honestly probably one of the oddest ones I've ever had. Once again it was me and my brother. There was just a paved path about 20 feet long and at the end of the path was a fence. We ran for it and we had to make it over but once I got on the fence something grabbed me and then next thing I know, I'm at the end of this path again about to run with my brother. I guess I realized we were running from something and every time we ran, my brother made it over the fence but I didn't. Eventually my mother called us for dinner and I was like 'wth where is that coming from' and my vision just changes from me trying to run and jump over the fence to my brother and I staring at our old tv with some console hooked up and what was on the screen was exactly what I was just previously doing. It was literally a third person perspective of me and my brother about to run but it was paused like a game. We both got up and walked into the dining room but I was still looking at the tv as if my body and everything left except my vision, and then I woke up. pretty whack.
I don't know what the term for this is but I was having a nightmare within a nightmare. When I was like 5 I was having a nightmare so when I woke up, I jumped outta bed to go into my parents room but I got mauled by a fucking bear, then I ACTUALLY woke up. IDK it just felt so real.