Dreams y’all have had

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm not a big dreamer, and most of them aren't that interesting. But my IRL friends have some weird ones

My Polish friend had a dream he was about to fuck a chick, so she climbed on top of him and said "Don't mind this dick" and he then told us he doesn't want to fuck a trap.

My autistic friend had a dream that our African teacher was strangling him for not doing his work, even though he had done all of it
Imagine being that gay your friends dream about traps.
It is gay cause traps are

D

Deleted member 5658

I dreamt that my best friend was wearing a crop top and she had an innie bellybutton, and I was like "Oh hey, you have an innie" and for some reason all of my other friends felt this was a medical emergency because the all had outies. They called 911 and I was telling them to stop because it's normal and I had one, but they got really angry at me and thought I wanted my friend to die. So then my friend had surgery and she had an outie and I told them it was ridiculous but they all hated me and stopped talking to me. Then I woke up.

I don't know what it means but it was fucking weird
[doublepost=1526630418][/doublepost]Oh and another freaky one was where my friend felt like she was going to lose something, like she was panicking she would lose her keys or her purse and I was trying to rationalise her fears but she kept telling me she field like she would lose something soon and then a few weeks later in real life she found out she was pregnant but had has a miscarriage. I guess it was just a coincidence but to me it felt quite freaky...

Laith_TheDemon

Electron
Nebulae
I haven't had a dream in months ( or atleast i think so ), but I had one a week ago for the first time in a while.
It was weird, this is what happens:
I wake up, my parents kill themselves, I get deported back to Jordan because I'm an orphan some big mans asks me if i wanna help him jump a guy, I said ok. We go to jump him and he turns out to be my friend, Marko. But I still jump him, then he gives me a cigarette after im done jumping him. It was weird shit.
-poha cara