Drown or burn alive?

Would you rather...

• Total voters

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
yeah but drowning i have to think of my life and all my regrets

that sounds more painful than anything else
drowning releases some sort of euphoria as you die, so you will literally die happy.

same thing when you freeze to death, your body tries to make you warm so it releases the happy juices to simulate it.

burn alive

your nerves will be dead to a point where you wont feel shit after some point

when you drown you feel everything
if you drowned, you'd feel your lungs filling up and you become unable to inhale oxygen properly for around a minute or 2. Then you'll pass out completely and die shortly afterwards from oxygen deprivation

burning will ensure that you either die of shock due to literally how much pain you'll be in, choking on smoke that burns the inside of your lungs and throat, or your muscles and organs being cooked.

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I would like to go swimming in the Gulf of Mexico in the year of 2040 after one of Amazon Military Logistical branch’s freight liners capsizes and contributes to the yearly oil spill tally while my friend, who has gotten most of his body cybernetically repurposed to better incorporate and compete in the job market, steadily holds a lit match in his carbon fiber grip, ready for me to take a dive
so I will not be contributing to this poll as there is no “simultaneously” option.

D

Deleted member 4425

drowning releases some sort of euphoria as you die, so you will literally die happy.

same thing when you freeze to death, your body tries to make you warm so it releases the happy juices to simulate it.

if you drowned, you'd feel your lungs filling up and you become unable to inhale oxygen properly for around a minute or 2. Then you'll pass out completely and die shortly afterwards from oxygen deprivation

burning will ensure that you either die of shock due to literally how much pain you'll be in, choking on smoke that burns the inside of your lungs and throat, or your muscles and organs being cooked.
new high idea - auto-erotic asphyxiation, but with water

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
drowning is the most painful known way to die, you feel it the entire time as liquid flows in and out of your lungs
a minute of burning at most and you dont have any nerve endings anymore
You are 100% incorrect. You have obviously never drowned in your life, and as someone who (almost)d I can tell you it's much much much much less painful than being burned alive.

Last edited:

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
so many people here who have nearly drowned but how many people have nearly burned to death

yeah checkmate liberals

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
And now for an immersive ASMR

Don't you miss those days
where the best way to go was a brutal, gruesome and excruciating execution
where the local came to witness your slow end and the even slower decay of your body ?

Unix

Norman 'Emperor' Reedus
Nebulae
since I must go to hell and visit Epstein, the Führer and the rest of the crew, I therefore choose to burn alive baby

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
the real chad move is to set yourself on fire and burn until you're almost dead, then use the last of your strength to yeet yourself into water and drown

florek

Electron
Nebulae

have you tried drowning before or how are you allegedly knowing all these things?

like no offense, but i don't think people feel happy in their last moments of desperately trying to gasp for air while filling every last atom of their lung with water and suffocating. not like we can ask anyone who has actually drowned, cause they're dead.

unless actual survivors could tell us how it was?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
have you tried drowning before or how are you allegedly knowing all these things?

like no offense, but i don't think people feel happy in their last moments of desperately trying to gasp for air while filling every last atom of their lung with water and suffocating. not like we can ask anyone who has actually drowned, cause they're dead.

unless actual survivors could tell us how it was?
dopamine you div

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
drowning is far less hectic than burning, everyone's talking about your nerve endings being beyond fucked but i bet you never touched a stove for 1 milisecond and felt the pain for the next 4 hours or so while you put it under cool water to try and calm it down

1st degree burn btw

D

Deleted member 930

I want to drown like those Cops from the old GTA.

Like as soon i hit the water i'm dead.