STEP UP YOUR GAME, SOLDAT

the stubble suits you man, keep dat shit

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm just gonna keep telling him to do it.

He said he'd kill himself, he didn't do it.

What a cunt.

D

Deleted member 225

So you wouldn't tell Hitler to kill himself?

Actually, wrong comparison.

drpepper is worse than Hitler.
yeah because being a 15 year old kid that trolls on the internet is literally worse than a guy who killed 6 million people based on their race. He's a fucking kid that may possibly have a mental disorder. Sure you can take the piss, but seriously telling him to commit suicide is just a cunt thing to do.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah because being a 15 year old kid that trolls on the internet is literally worse than a guy who killed 6 million people based on their race. He's a fucking kid that may possibly have a mental disorder. Sure you can take the piss, but seriously telling him to commit suicide is just a cunt thing to do.

Hitler caused a massive technological advancement with the entire world, the War he started allowed us to create things we'd have never created before, gave us laws we'd never have without him.

Atleast Hitler did something good.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Hitler caused a massive technological advancement with the entire world, the War he started allowed us to create things we'd have never created before, gave us laws we'd never have without him.
i mean sure we have better tech but 70 million people (3% of the world's population back then which is HUGE) died

D

Deleted member 225

What good have you done? because last time I checked fucking dogs wasn't that big an achievement. He's a fucking human being, and by this logic you're saying that if you don't do major good to the world you should kill yourself.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What good have you done, because last time I checked fucking dogs wasn't that big an achievement. He's a fucking human being, and by this logic you're saying that if you don't do major good to the world you should kill yourself.

:ok:

i mean sure we have better tech but 70 million people (3% of the world's population back then which is HUGE) died

Yeah, that's the downside.

People still think 9/11 was a necessary evil because of "Overpopulation."

D

Deleted member 305

AKA nuclear weapons

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
perfect emoji for when you've been proved wrong but can't find the courage to admit it.
he accepted your hella hard zinger by using the emoji, now stop trying to fucking act hard its just an argument on a rp forum

People still think 9/11 was a necessary evil because of "Overpopulation."
i dont think 3k deaths did anything significant against overpopulation

Status
Not open for further replies.