DrPepper tries is luck in Facepunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekrop

Zanovich is my spirit animal
Nebulae
still they developed nuclear weapons to put an end to the second world war and make japan capitulate, the second world war was started by hitler
Wait so...
Hitler started World War II
World War II started Nuclear Weapons
Nuclear Weapons started the Cold War
The Cold War started the war in Afghanistan
The war in Afghanistan started Terrorism
Terrorism did 9/11

My god...

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 305

Wait so...
Hitler started World War II
World War II started Nuclear Weapons
Nuclear Weapons started the Cold War
The Cold War started the war in Afghanistan
The war in Afghanistan started Terrorism
Terrorism did 9/11

My god...

:ok:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
perfect emoji for when you've been proved wrong but can't find the courage to admit it.

I'm quite an existential person.

Every time someone says that I should do better in school, I reply with "Doesn't matter, we're all gonna die anyway." Because that's the truth. It doesn't matter if I, you, he, she, them or we die now or later because it is an inevitability, a certainty that we, as a species, are all going to fucking die at some point. Life is a futile endeavour of growing up, getting useless qualifications to spend on a useless job that won't matter because the only part of life that really, truly matters if the part where you fuck someone and get a child, and that child repeats the process of going through a pointless school to a pointless job to fucking some chick/dude that has done the same thing as everyone else. I do the same as everyone else. I wake up in the morning/late afternoon, I have breakfast, I have a wank, I play games to pass the time and bring my inevitable death closer, I think about the job I'll possibly get in the future even though it won't fucking matter because even if I get the best-paid job in the world, I'll still die, just with more money. No one truly makes an impact, no one can save humanity from extinction and no one really gives a shit.

It's just Roleplay.

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae

Every time someone says that I should do better in school, I reply with "Doesn't matter, we're all gonna die anyway." Because that's the truth. It doesn't matter if I, you, he, she, them or we die now or later because it is an inevitability, a certainty that we, as a species, are all going to fucking die at some point. Life is a futile endeavour of growing up, getting useless qualifications to spend on a useless job that won't matter because the only part of life that really, truly matters if the part where you fuck someone and get a child, and that child repeats the process of going through a pointless school to a pointless job to fucking some chick/dude that has done the same thing as everyone else. I do the same as everyone else. I wake up in the morning/late afternoon, I have breakfast, I have a wank, I play games to pass the time and bring my inevitable death closer, I think about the job I'll possibly get in the future even though it won't fucking matter because even if I get the best-paid job in the world, I'll still die, just with more money. No one truly makes an impact, no one can save humanity from extinction and no one really gives a shit.

It's just Roleplay.

Fucking gothic tryhard normie

D

Deleted member 243

It's just Roleplay.
i'd rather grow old with stacks and people loving me, instead of being some pauper unemployed slob dying of a possible meth overdose.

yes we all die one day, but throughout those 80 years, what will you make of them?

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
i'd rather grow old with stacks and people loving me, instead of being some pauper unemployed slob dying of a possible meth overdose.

yes we all die one day, but throughout those 80 years, what will you make of them?
True death is if people forget you.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
I wonder if such a severe case of combined mental disorders would actually be slightly contagious. Like, what what would happen if you actually met this guy IRL. Could you recover from that event?

I mean I would consider myself slightly desensitized but this guy would probably fuck me up even more than thinking about the fact that Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton might actually become president of the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.