News E N M I T Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Well, tonight was quite wild. Congrats to those who actually got to slay one or two of the beasts of Sudan. I usually try to play like a real smartass by keeping my distance besides when chasing loners, after all. Didn't do much on the coconut drink-serving fellow at first, since I was playing my Houndeye a lot. Then, came the time after the main settlement got raided, and things went even crazier.

Since I'd flagged-up in the destroyed settlement, me and some random fellow had to find our way across the map into the Overwatch outpost. It went rather well despite the tension, I even got to do some coconut stuff again to fill up a water tank. However, once I went for a second batch by climbing up another tree outside the outpost, one of the Synths suddenly charged in. It managed to stab-and-yank me out of the tree by my leg, but was somewhat-subdued when the Minister used some kind of device to calm it down (not before it knocked his ass over too, of course). So, Coconut Man is now out of commission for his gimmick.

And then, I flagged back up on Houndeye. I didn't expect much tbh, for a brief while I tried to blast the Quake-lookingass fast headcrab bhopping, but I got accidentally flickshotted by a Vort (which was funny as fuck), and only blasted the critter once because he lost his momentum bumping into me. Anyway, I went to look over the Overwatch outpost, and soon enough, the rebels came cruising in, which attracted the Hunters. Not gonna give any crits out in any direction, I was a distant spectator for most of it, and I know those Hunters are some real angry camera stands. But yeah, I crept in closer, and once I had another Houndeye pop up beside, we figured we'd charge in as well. Went about as well as you'd expect

Fun nonetheless! Interested to see how last day will wrap up, chances are people will not be frolicking across the map much, so my Houndeye services might see their conclusion sooner than later (next map's not gonna accommodate wild Xenians as actively as i17, after all).

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
how long's this event going for or has it already ended
cos i havent joined yet lol

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
yea well you go to the same school as maxi
walter-gif-18512161.gif

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

Hunters and striders are the scariest enemies ive ever fought in any videogame

something about their lanky-tripod ass, with striders being 7 stories tall and hunters being super fast is scary as shit

I hated that part where you siege the big nexus building and you have to fight the striders, and the part where youre trying to get the citadel and have to climb around the buildings cause theyre so fucking terrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.