5am for me

znT0TbV4_400x400.jpg
8b6.jpg

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
4 was sort of ok but 5 just fucked it anally from a story point of view

i preferred 5's gameplay over 4 tho

hopefully they can fix their shit with 6, if they dont they'll probably start losing their only hope to stay afloat

also

BRING BACK OLD ART STYLE OR FUCKING RIOT
Hopefully one of the big predictions is that MCC will be making its way over to PC, which makes sense considering the mass of recent updates to the game and the whole ElDewrito debauchle. Plus they’d be ridiculous not to release Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST and 4 for PC. All they’d have to do is release that and they’d literally never have to make a Halo game for the PC ever again imo.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Hopefully one of the big predictions is that MCC will be making its way over to PC, which makes sense considering the mass of recent updates to the game and the whole ElDewrito debauchle. Plus they’d be ridiculous not to release Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST and 4 for PC. All they’d have to do is release that and they’d literally never have to make a Halo game for the PC ever again imo.
I hope that's not all they announce though.

Might go fucking insane if Halo 6 isn't even hinted at.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I hope that's not all they announce though.

Might go fucking insane if Halo 6 isn't even hinted at.
I mean there probably will be a Halo 6, just that it depends on if they focus on MCC or Halo 6 more.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
people who shill out to FIFA on a yearly basis despite it literally being the exact same game with some stat changes are the reason modern consumers of games are fucked

the literal brainlets of gamers

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yippie yeah

there'll be no flowers in fallout 76

Todd confirmed ot

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
people who shill out to FIFA on a yearly basis despite it literally being the exact same game with some stat changes are the reason modern consumers of games are fucked

maxresdefault.jpg

Brain dead content: 9 million views

Actual thoughtful content about videogames: crickets

Postino

Atom
Nebulae

D

Deleted member 118

Why does EA's CEO look like the smug rich archetype of super villains

kifer

Proton
Nebulae
I will be pretty fucking surprised if they show a remaster of gears of war 2 and confirm the assence of a battle royale mode in halo

but who am I kidding lol, microsoft will probably show a bunch of indie games no one cares about and some other 'exclusives', more focus on crackdown and probably a hint at halo

hoping that fallout 76 won't be a rust clone with a bit of single player and a load of bugs

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
more than likely that cd projekt red will attach itself to microsoft because apparently that's what they did with the witcher 3

in other words 4 hours and 49 minutes until cyberpunk

Status
Not open for further replies.