E3 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
anthem looks kinda of cool
buts its ea so microtransaction garbage/dlc garbage, meh support if it doesn't do well
the music was offputting
jetpacking between areas looks like it'll get kinda repetitive
the voiceover guy was annoying
damage indicators take up a fucktonne of screen real estate

but the gameplay looks kinda cool honestly, with jetpack combat and all that + the coop aspect
the graphics do look pretty nice as well
also third person yo

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
mate who in the flying fuck cares about the shitty e3 show or whatever it is

yeah i guess if you're a hardcore fan and want to sit around watching some shit footballers playing fifa 2251 or some youtuber that had mild success in 2015 talking about battlefield and how much they love it then go for it

but if not just wait for the good stuff tomorrow

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if CD Projekt Red is going to announce anything what showing will that be at?

zoid

dispatch guy
Nebulae
As a fan of Cyberpunk, Cyberpunk 2077 expanding its universe into the original Cyberpunk board games I know and love is very, very exciting.

It is even more so that it is being placed in the hands of CD Projekt Red, creators of the Witcher, known by the community for their passion for their games rather than their outright monopolization of them.

unlike...some...companies.. i know.....
ea

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think Cyberpunk 2077 is going to really revive the genre and bring it into the mainstream, hopefully inspiring a whole new wave of games inspired from it

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I think Cyberpunk 2077 is going to really revive the genre and bring it into the mainstream, hopefully inspiring a whole new wave of games inspired from it
it's had a 5 year development span already right

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it's had a 5 year development span already right
5 years and probably more since they had probably been working it since before the teaser and conception during the end of Witcher 3's dev

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i swear to fucking god if microsoft gives us a 10 second 'halo 6 exists' trailer im going to do a burnout in their driveway

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i swear to fucking god if microsoft gives us a 10 second 'halo 6 exists' trailer im going to do a burnout in their driveway
Ever since Halo 4 I haven't even bothered with the franchise

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Ever since Halo 4 I haven't even bothered with the franchise
4 was sort of ok but 5 just fucked it anally from a story point of view

i preferred 5's gameplay over 4 tho

hopefully they can fix their shit with 6, if they dont they'll probably start losing their only hope to stay afloat

also

BRING BACK OLD ART STYLE OR FUCKING RIOT

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
4 was sort of ok but 5 just fucked it anally from a story point of view

i preferred 5's gameplay over 4 tho

hopefully they can fix their shit with 6, if they dont they'll probably start losing their only hope to stay afloat

also

BRING BACK OLD ART STYLE OR FUCKING RIOT
i was actually mad when in halo 5 the only confrontation between master chief and locke was some shitty uninteractive cut scene of them punching each other for 30 seconds and they dont see each other for the rest of the game

it was actually bull shit since they marketed the entire game of them having some epic confrontation

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i was actually furious when in halo 5 the only confrontation between master chief and locke was some shitty uninteractive cut scene of them punching each other for 30 seconds and they dont see each other for the rest of the game

it was actually bull shit since they marketed the entire game of them having some epic confrontation
locke could've been done better

what pissed me off is cortana and no flood

my worry is that the entire halo 6 story will be chief fighting cortana and the flood wont even be remotely mentioned, which is quite a possibility because the original trilogy was all the flood, now this separate trilogy (beginning from cortana's rampancy in 4) is all focused on cortana.

honestly, my hopes are; the flood will return, all this cortana bullshit will be put to rest or at least not be the main focus of the story, the old style halo shall return and shit like spartan abilities, vaulting and whatnot is taken out of the game

however, my expectations are; completely centered on cortana, game features stay, and the flood are hinted toward the end so that the next game a few years down the track can focus on it. Or maybe it isn't even halo 6; maybe it's some sort of spin-off game like reach or odst

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
locke could've been done better

what pissed me off is cortana and no flood

my worry is that the entire halo 6 story will be chief fighting cortana and the flood wont even be remotely mentioned, which is quite a possibility because the original trilogy was all the flood, now this separate trilogy (beginning from cortana's rampancy in 4) is all focused on cortana.

honestly, my hopes are; the flood will return, all this cortana bullshit will be put to rest or at least not be the main focus of the story, the old style halo shall return and shit like spartan abilities, vaulting and whatnot is taken out of the game

however, my expectations are; completely centered on cortana, game features stay, and the flood are hinted toward the end so that the next game a few years down the track can focus on it. Or maybe it isn't even halo 6; maybe it's some sort of spin-off game like reach or odst
virgin cortana vs the chad hologram waifu

big_1515270831_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.