afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
why is world in conflict such a good game

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
i want to try it out now because the performances seem super believable and the VAs are actually russian and speak with accents far more authentic than any other russia-centric vidya in english had ever achieved, but the RTS genre as a whole is too complicated for my ADHD attention span so i'm not sure if i'll be able to sit through all of it.

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
i want to try it out now because the performances seem super believable and the VAs are actually russian and speak with accents far more authentic than any other russia-centric vidya in english had ever achieved, but the RTS genre as a whole is too complicated for my ADHD attention span so i'm not sure if i'll be able to sit through all of it.

it's way more fast paced and simplified compared to other RTS's, you'll be fine

tera

Atom
Nebulae
this will be my new kazakh char reference

Borat-in-The-US-Army--44391.jpg

a kazakh soviet spy for nato to gain intel of nato remnants

@gExile

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae

homer-garrison.png

Johnathan Powell
An outspoken man spreading the good word

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

giphy.gif

Milk.jpg

It's been a long day, and you just want a place to feel like home. You rock up to the KREMLIN in your boot cut jeans and your denim jacket. You're greeted by the soft jazz of Bobby Caldwell, and the first season of Home Improvements plays as you order a luke-warm **bilsator. Even the Stasi need to take a break sometimes.​