Educating you on Bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
http://www.corestandards.org/what-parents-should-know/

Now Common Core is something in NYS and is literally ruining schools, it is created by people who don't even visit schools or know what goes on in a class room these days. In my school every teacher hates common core, the parents hate common core, the students hate common core, yet Quomo insists on keeping it. It is come next year supposed to become obsolete, yet the damage has already been done.

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
how can you hate something you don't know...?
like, is it a law, a school policy? i'm genuinely clueless here
None of the above tbh, it is enforced by the gov and teachers can only teach what is in the common core standards kids in like second grade are coming home with more HW than people in HS are. It is so hard to explain because barely any information has been given to us about it, but we have to follow it.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
None of the above tbh, it is enforced by the gov and teachers can only teach what is in the common core standards kids in like second grade are coming home with more HW than people in HS are. It is so hard to explain because barely any information has been given to us about it, but we have to follow it.
oh okay
doesn't sound like that much of a big deal
it's in effect in the EU for a good six years or so now

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Common Core is basically the equivalent of Communist education.

Sally makes 22$ per hour and has one child which costs her 10$ a day, paired with her own needs at 15$ per week. She has a child on the way who will cost 10$ a day as well. What must Sally do to make ends meet?

Answer:
Have an abortion.

Common%20Core%201.jpg

Common%20Core%203.jpg

Common%20Core%204.JPG

Common%20Core%206.JPG

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I long for the days of Old. when boys would hamer nails to wooden blocks and sniff ether in the bogs before mathmmatics. school systems a joke now, what good is oour kids getting from shit like geography, none thats what. no respect now either they dont have to fear a belt, a stick ect... taught you good a smack on the arse it did. glued to their tellies now, they are. Bbc corproate bastarts pumping this crud onto the cathodes at our EXPENSE. funding tosspots like that fxcking yuppie jack whitehall. get him of the telly. bring back the belt. fck the tv TAX

Last edited:

Avian

Quark
Nebulae
Ughhh, no mate, I don't want to learn about bull excretion!

Pooping-Bull-Candy1.jpg

lol the joys of children's toys for this generation

Status
Not open for further replies.