Serious Elden Ring

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
bd1.png

I HATE THE FIRE GIANT I HATE THE FIRE GIANT I HATE THE FIRE GIANT
Honestly I didn't have trouble with Fire Giant, just stayed horseback first part of the fight and second part I went to the ground. Everything after Fire Giant though? Two shotted with ease, bullshit AOE, and you're almost forced to use mimic tear for balance or try and get frame perfect with the boss to avoid taking any damage. Sucks because even while fights like Ludwig in bloodborne or Isshin in Sekiro were tough, they still felt fair at all times, the learning curve wasn't a "get perfect or die" learning curve.

Reactions: List

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
ASDFGSDGSDGSSG

680FBA5836FACC4860F1B2CE676223BAA9877FC0

finally

fuck this fight, worse than ng+7 ludwig, laurence and orphan of kos combined

taking my ass back to bloodborne and ds3 for a bit so i can cope

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Hello gamers

Me and a friend are starting a game of Elden Ring Seamless Co-Op tomorrow. If you want to come give the mod a try then feel free to drop me a line here or on discord Khiel#4805 <- (if it doesnt work just search for khiel in cop / neb discord)

Mod link

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello gamers

Me and a friend are starting a game of Elden Ring Seamless Co-Op tomorrow. If you want to come give the mod a try then feel free to drop me a line here or on discord Khiel#4805 <- (if it doesnt work just search for khiel in cop / neb discord)

Mod link
Having completed the game completely in seamless coop with @Uranio I can guarantee you, it is a great trip! Bosses will be slightly harder cause HP (but you CAN use summons if you want) and it is very, very fun! I'd recommend trying for wacky builds that wouldn't be possible in single player. I went with a full tank to just bait and my other friends went DPS mage and DPS slash.

Elden Ring seamless co-op is an amazing time :D