Eminem's new Album

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Do you actually think eminem is currently worse with this album than lil pumps and lil yatchis and shit?

I find it hard to believe you actually think he isnt better than those and the likes of drake, MGK, Kanye (current) etc..

hey man @Blackquill kinda makes that kinda leap of thought process regarding music when you don't like gorillaz

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Do you actually think eminem is currently worse with this album than lil pumps and lil yatchis and shit?

I find it hard to believe you actually think he isnt better than those and the likes of drake, MGK, Kanye (current) etc..
people give lil yachty too much shit imo
lil pump is garbage tho

only diss I really cared about was the tyler diss tho, flower boy is 100% way better than revival and kamikaze - no contest lmao

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

everyone has their own tastes, no denying em is talented lyrically but speaking creatively his songs are really generic atm

i find mgk cringe as shit but drake (as much as i dont really like him) and kanye are still releasing classics, pump is at the top of his game and yachty is just a gem

honestly used to listen to eminem a lot but now it just seems like hes shitting on people for having fun
you cant shit on people for talking about money and drugs if you're the one that brought 50 cent into mainstream

overall not a fan of the album but the production in it made it a bit better than last years one, rap devil was a cringe as fuck response so i guess em has that as a win
[doublepost=1536101222][/doublepost]sort of on topic but best rappers of all time
1. lil b
2. chief keef
3. young thug

honorary kanye

Last edited:

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Fair enough, to each their own.
As a fan of lyricism and wordplay as well as the skill of doing it rapidly, I personally think this album is fire (especially the song with Lucas where Em goes faster than rap god).

Like i said, not that big of a rap fan - i mainly rank people on "skill" and to me, mumbling is skill level -1

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
qf86rg9w3prz.jpg

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
He should have retired in the mid 2000s around when curtain call was released or atleast when rap god came out, even though I wasn't a fan of that myself anyway

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Take his name out of your fucking mouth and put some respect on his name. At the current point in time he is a better artist, head and shoulders above current Eminem if you only take recent-ish shit.
[doublepost=1536146369][/doublepost]
He should have retired in the mid 2000s around when curtain call was released or atleast when rap god came out, even though I wasn't a fan of that myself anyway
Rap god came out 6 years after he should’ve retired

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
dunno if I want a return of slim shady or I should be happy that he's been buried at a good time

I like the album though, nothing fantastic but a few songs were definitely enjoyable :)

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa news media
"top 10 epic lyrics from eminem's kameikaze"

clickbaity as usual

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
inb4 eminem releases a new album next year with fortnite and quake 3 references

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Just waiting for Fantano to burst out of a wall and tell me how shit this album ACKCHYUALLY is.