Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
its just a platform for sharing goddamn vidya

why is it treated like a political battlefield

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I don't believe YouTube will necessarily die, but the people who actually do YouTube for a living will be utterly fucked up the ass, because a small amount of videos being demonetized is a significant decrease to their income, unless they do have a rather large amount of videos, but the decrease is still noticeable. It might cause them to stop making content for the time being until YouTube fixes itself up and realizes what they have done, but the new rules they put into effect basically marks almost all videos on YouTube as being bannable, and scare people off from putting new videos up.

Maybe for some reason it is the secret goal of YouTube to discourage putting more content up? But that would be pretty stupid, because all google related sites would probably decrease in activity as well (At least in my opinion). I don't think they will keep this up for long since YouTube is the most recognized site made by google, but hell if I know that. Let's just sit back and enjoy the view.
lmao youtube wasnt made by google ahahhahaha
google bought youtube like a bunch of years ago bruh

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
PewDiePie's leaving once he reaches 50 million subscribers, I think.

Nebulae
PewDiePie's leaving once he reaches 50 million subscribers, I think.
let's hope so

most likely not

he's probably doing it so people who dont watch him will watch this very video because of the promise that he might leave

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
hey
turns out the info (name, address, phone num) you send to appeal a copyright strike gets sent to the claimant
you can basically dox someone with this shit if you can strike them and they appeal it

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
some of the bigger youtubers are already leaving / considering leaving due to this and more youtube changes

its happening
NghoHWV.png

funniest thing is this article is real.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
NghoHWV.png

funniest thing is this article is real.

i don't care about pewdiepie

i care about my home boy h3h3 being oppressed by youtube's new shitty system of detecting and putting people up on their main page only if your video is "viral" aka has lots of likes very early into the posting of the video

despite the fact that h3h3 gets a consistent one million people viewerbase for every recent video

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i don't care about pewdiepie

i care about my home boy h3h3 being oppressed by youtube's new shitty system of detecting and putting people up on their main page only if your video is "viral" aka has lots of likes very early into the posting of the video

despite the fact that h3h3 gets a consistent one million people viewerbase for every recent video
Yeah it sucks.

I just think it's funny that what I posted is considered journalism.

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
Rip my channel.
2016-2016
2 subs
1 vid.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
pewdiepie aint even autism anymore