Endgame

Vasey105

Proton
Nebulae
the only thing i didnt like in endgame was cpt marvel. every time she was on screen just made me wanna kill myself why is she such an awful character

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I’m going tonight... I’ve seen too many spoilers which I don’t think are true

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
they didnt ruin thor

they made him 3000x better

he just wanted to grill

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
I think a lot of fans will be happy, my fav part was the main battle where cap picks up the hammer and then finally gets his slow dance. Was a nice send off for him imo.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So without spoilers; is this better than the last one? How does it rank in terms of the other Avenger movies? I'm excited to go see it next week.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I bet the soundtrack is basically grandad rock like most marvel films

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i already saw it. was lit af.

So without spoilers; is this better than the last one? How does it rank in terms of the other Avenger movies? I'm excited to go see it next week.

without spoiling i think it's safe for me to say that i feel it's just shitty fan service that's delivered in a really, really awesome manner. i think it's worth seeing and sitting through the 3 hours for it. it's still shitty fan service though.

AL5eafP.jpg

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
THEY MADE THOR INTO A BOOMER

tera

Atom
Nebulae
did yall notice how much he looked like odin when he went thunder god mode to fight thanos
idk why, fat thor in his thunder god mode really does made him look like more of a thunder god rather than normal thor.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
just seen it, was positively surprised with how good it actually was.

Enjoyed captain americas send off, it feels like he’s finally got his girl after 4-5 movies of her being out of his grasp

Iron mans self sacrifice was nice, kind of figured it out when he and strange had that little convo mid-battle

Tom did amazing as Spider-Man again, and it’s nice to see him back.

Not so sure on intelligent hulk, although he didn’t really do much all movie.

I think they’re trying to move Thor over to the next guardians of the galaxy movie with what they’re doing, cause he’s on their ship and acts almost like comic relief now, but he was just as good as ragnarok

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what a journey its been lads, to those who have been following since around iron man 1. i was 8 when i started, now 19 in university,
i know it aint the end, but i don't think we're gonna get something as great, and perfectly executed as this entire saga for a long time. looking forward to see thor again in gotg. what a FUCKING journey

Last edited:

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Just came out of the cinemas.
As someone who rarely watches superhero movies, or movies in general, fuck me that was good.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
can someone just fuck my shit up and tell me what all happens, im just gonna wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it then, dont really care about spoilers all that much

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
can someone just fuck my shit up and tell me what all happens, im just gonna wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it then, dont really care about spoilers all that much

5 years pass since the snap

Ant man cometh
They figure out time travel
They get all the infinity stones from points in the past
They thanos snap the people back to their current timeline
Thanos back
They fight
Tony thanos snaps thanos
Tony dies
Cap goes back in time
Happy buys Tony’s daughter burgers

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
how that happen
what does captain marvel end up doing

captain marvel appears for 2 minutes at the beginning, then shows up at the end and destroys thanos trooper carrier