Endgame

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Saw Endgame at 2:30 AM, got out at 6:00 AM. Honest to god best movie of the year.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
idk if someone mentioned it before but try googling "thanos" and click on the cartoony looking gauntlet
unknown.png

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Disappointed that iron man is gone, that character got me into marvel films
Wasn't a big fan of fat thor because he was fit again for the fights and it seemed like some comedy 'getting fit' scene was missing but idgaf about it much
Hulk was probably my favourite character of the movie
Captain marvel should fuck off

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i really liked the movie and especially the fighting sequence at the end, however i don't understand how the shit captain america did at the end didn't fuck up their timeline

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
I kinda wanted Dormammu to have some kind of tie to the plot, would've been more interesting, nevertheless i'm happy with how the story ends, but i wish they gave some credits to natasha at the end as they didn't even mention her

Vasey105

Proton
Nebulae
Wasn't a big fan of fat thor because he was fit again for the fights and it seemed like some comedy 'getting fit' scene was missing but idgaf about it much

im p sure thor stayed fat during and after the fight

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
saw it on opening night, people were dressed as the avengers
obviously someone came as batman
they used captain marvel just right which was almost not at all
cap remains the best avenger, biggest pop from the audiance was when he picked up thor's hammer (there was dead silence when captain marvel on the screen, i wasnt expecting that lol i thought most people liked her)
thor being fat was hilarious for twenty minutes then distracting for the rest of the film

i wasnt as emotionally invested as i was in end game but there were a lot more cool moments that made me go "fuck yeah"

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae

he was still fat during the fights

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
disappointed with endgame

i think that they hyped captain marvel up so much and then she appeared legit twice, beginning and the end.
some deaths such as black widows were so anti-climactic and boring to watch
nobody cared about vision and the others and they snuffed it
there's a decent amount of fan service which was honestly tingling to watch but some of the comedy felt far stretched
thor being fat was okay but he suddenly just shredded that shit when fighting thanos

thats just my opinion

tera

Atom
Nebulae
have to agree with others on the part about captain marvel. if the film deserve some flak, its gotta be her. she was so stupidly hyped for scenes that were so little. not fitting at all, imo, might as well not show up, it wouldnt make a difference as iron man was the one who put on the thanos glove

black widows death was too rushed and crammed in, i didnt really have a lot of emotions regarding her when she died.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
disappointed with endgame

i think that they hyped captain marvel up so much and then she appeared legit twice, beginning and the end.
some deaths such as black widows were so anti-climactic and boring to watch
nobody cared about vision and the others and they snuffed it
there's a decent amount of fan service which was honestly tingling to watch but some of the comedy felt far stretched
thor being fat was okay but he suddenly just shredded that shit when fighting thanos

thats just my opinion

thor is still fat

bet its for guardians of the galaxy

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
thor is still fat

bet its for guardians of the galaxy

wdym guardians of the galaxy?

there a new movie or something for them?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
wdym guardians of the galaxy?

there a new movie or something for them?

dont hold me to this but ive heard that gunn is back for guardians 3

i think theyve made thor fat as sort of a comic relief character, like how at the end of endgame he's seen leaving with the guardians in their ship?

i think he's going to become a guardian, or atleast be in their movies for a while