Endgame

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
SJWs complaining about LGBT representation cause there was a gay character in the movie with not enough screen time makes me want to cause a genocide
Who was gay?

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
one of the directors played as a gay person who lost their lover after the snap during that scene with captain america
Yeah it was at the group meeting
Actually a good way of portraying LGBT people, as normal people
Captain Marvel was a shit addition to the movie. I don't care if it's a woman. I actually like Brie Larson as an actress, she is mad good in Room and Short Term 13
Hate the character not the actor, she feels kind of like an "easy way out" imo right now

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
doesn't help that she was portrayed as a 'we win' button only to get literally sidelined in one move
Also the fact that she was more powerful than thanos for one second then weaker than him for a second

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So I enjoyed it but I have some complaints/things I felt they didn't do well:
  • No Hulk vs Thanos scene which was basically set up from the start of the last movie.
  • The whole 'gurl power' scene in the final fight felt forced as fuck and dumb.
  • No real expansion on stone combat compared to the last movie, when there is literally limitless potential (just look at the comic it was based on).
  • The gauntlet being reduced to two snaps which ties into the above.
  • No real 'fight' against Captain Marvel when that was set up (which is fine but if you are gonna make her seem like the last hope then fucking do something with it).
I will say though it was solid and I rather enjoyed the way they tied Thanos back into it. Watching him beat down Tony, Cap and Thor 3 vs 1 with no stones is entirely consistent to the power of the character too.

Wanda vs Thanos was pretty dope as well.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
So I enjoyed it but I have some complaints/things I felt they didn't do well:
  • No Hulk vs Thanos scene which was basically set up from the start of the last movie.
  • The whole 'gurl power' scene in the final fight felt forced as fuck and dumb.
  • No real expansion on stone combat compared to the last movie, when there is literally limitless potential (just look at the comic it was based on).
  • The gauntlet being reduced to two snaps which ties into the above.
  • No real 'fight' against Captain Marvel when that was set up.
I will say though it was solid and I rather enjoyed the way they tied Thanos back into it. Watching him beat down Tony, Cap and Thor 3 vs 1 with no stones is entirely consistent to the power of the character too.

Wanda vs Thanos was pretty dope as well.
i think the gauntlet being used only twice shows its power
why would you use it for anything else, after all? you have god's power in your hands and using it only to completely destroy thanos's armies and himself AND bring back everyone who was decimated shows how hard to tempt the avengers are with the promise of essentially godhood

i dont think the gauntlet -needed- to be used for anything else, particularly since being infused with all stones at the same time (i presume) burned banner's arm off and snapping once killed tony

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i think the gauntlet being used only twice shows its power
why would you use it for anything else, after all? you have god's power in your hands and using it only to completely destroy thanos's armies and himself AND bring back everyone who was decimated shows how hard to tempt the avengers are with the promise of essentially godhood

i dont think the gauntlet -needed- to be used for anything else, particularly since being infused with all stones at the same time (i presume) burned banner's arm off and snapping once killed tony
Yeah, true. It just sucks since in the comics there's so much more done with it in the final fight - though admittedly at that point Thanos is very casually bodying the manifestations of the universe including Galactus 6 vs 1 after destroying most of the Avengers while massively handicapping himself by turning off his god-senses.

But I guess no beings on that scale have really been introduced in the MCU so you'd never get that sort of fight.

I just loved the creativity with it at the end of Infinity War and we don't get that here.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Captain Marvel was a shit addition to the movie. I don't care if it's a woman. I actually like Brie Larson as an actress, she is mad good in Room and Short Term 13
envyadams.jpg

>envy adams

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
i think they only included captain marvel as an excuse to evade SJW flak

tera

Atom
Nebulae
i think they only included captain marvel as an excuse to evade SJW flak
still didn't work
SJWS ended up complaining because they literally have nothing better to do
- They complained how the other avengers were fatshaming thor, stupidly trying to explain that thor has PTSD and become fat because of it
- They complained about how there's no representation of LGBTQ heroes/people within the marvel movies
- They complained about how Captain Marvel uses a lot of makeup
- Some complained that there are too many woman heroes now for some reason

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
- They complained how the other avengers were fatshaming thor, stupidly trying to explain that thor has PTSD and become fat because of it
ive seen no one talk about this
- They complained about how there's no representation of LGBTQ heroes/people within the marvel movies
seen this though
hoenstly hate the whole idea of "representation", sure having minorities in your movie is good n all but making it a big thing is annoying, just state it and move on. also hate the retards that say its "forced diversity"

tera

Atom
Nebulae

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
i don't understand why people are so upset(?) over the female avengers scene in the last battle, idk, perhaps you pay too much attention to it?
it took me two times rewatching the last battle to notice that there's such a scene, doubt it's anything harmful or cringy (with the kind exception of captain marvel that can singlehandedly take down thanos' ship like nothing)

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i don't understand why people are so upset(?) over the female avengers scene in the last battle, idk, perhaps you pay too much attention to it?
it took me two times rewatching the last battle to notice that there's such a scene, doubt it's anything harmful or cringy (with the kind exception of captain marvel that can singlehandedly take down thanos' ship like nothing)
imo it was integrated pretty well and wasn't bad enough for me to notice until it got pointed out on this thread