Endgame

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Captain Marvel was the only flaw I had with the movie

Le Epic lesbian short haired lady is the most powerful out of all of them and fucking shits on everyone else despite us just being introduced to her a movie prior.

Genuinely felt like there was little purpose in having everyone else there because Captain Marvel could've genuinely done the final battle herself.

Other than that the film was great and I loved pretty much everything else.

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I felt it was pretty well done. Captain Marvel is a shit character fundamentally, both in the comics and the movies so I was expecting her to be just terrible - which she was.

Otherwise I enjoyed it, more than Infinity War but I think that's because I was spoiled Infinity War before I got around to seeing it.

This one subverted my expectations a good bit, so it was nice.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I absolutely love the movie and I think it’s 100% worth it to watch but admittedly I do have 3 issues that do mildly irritate me:

1: Quill was wasted opportunity throughout the film, mostly in terms of his screen time during the end fight sequence. The moment where Captain Marvel fights Thanos should’ve been Quill’s fight as a means of redemption for his actions in the first film, but instead all we get is Captain Marvel throwing a few glowy punches and that’s it.

2: The unnecessary all-female group protecting the stones did make me cringe a little, not just because of the fact that it was unecessary; but because they’d already done the epic posing bit like 5 - 10 minutes earlier.

3: Captain Marvel, both as a character and her actor, are really really weak overall in this. Expressions and outfit choices were good, but weak dialogue and a lack of the actor giving it her all completely killed any chances she had of standing out among the crowd of an already large number of unique characters.

TL;DR is Captain Marvel is bland as fuck, Quill needed a redemption moment and the all-female bit wasn’t needed at all.

Other than that, phenomenal movie as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited:

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
2: The unnecessary all-female group protecting the stones did make me cringe a little, not just because of the fact that it was unecessary; but because they’d already done the epic posing bit like 5 - 10 minutes earlier.

Felt like pandering if I'm being honest, it didn't need to happen - yet it did because 'muh dynamic gender' or whatever.

Even if it was necessary there were other tasteful ways to elicit it beyond "lol let's all team up and act like we're the only people fighting"

Le Epic lesbian short haired lady is the most powerful out of all of them and fucking shits on everyone else despite us just being introduced to her a movie prior.

Genuinely felt like there was little purpose in having everyone else there because Captain Marvel could've genuinely done the final battle herself.

she literally took a slap with a powerstone and did nothing beyond that point while everyone else clutched that end

if it wasn't for Tony being where he was and Strange's prior 'warning', they would have lost the fight then and there, regardless of her power

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
2:
The unnecessary all-female group protecting the stones did make me cringe a little, not just because of the fact that it was unecessary; but because they’d already done the epic posing bit like 5 - 10 minutes earlier.
You could really tell that they were trying for the rotten tomatoes 90%+ score

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
fuck me just got back from watching it
even though most of the stuff was spoiled for me, i will admit my eyes were watering at the end
SKnRvnM.jpg

captain america being old reminded me of my parents getting old fuck

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
I liked the ending for cap, he went back to the time he belongs to the woman who really loved him. What I didnt like is Iron man dieing and me thinking "Wait now we will have Iron woman??"

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
SJWs complaining about LGBT representation cause there was a gay character in the movie with not enough screen time makes me want to cause a genocide

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
SJWs complaining about LGBT representation cause there was a gay character in the movie with not enough screen time makes me want to cause a genocide
Similarly anti-SJWs complaining about Captain Marvel because she's a women