ENTROPY : ZERO 2

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
i did. i did not take him inside.
i want to shoot not carry him
strange
arbeit 2's drop-off for the apc should not have any hostile presence nor explosions
I can't explain to myself how that could've happend

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
strange
arbeit 2's drop-off for the apc should not have any hostile presence nor explosions
I can't explain to myself how that could've happend
hunter outside kills some bullsquids and those weird crab mofos sometimes, could hear it shooting

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Reminder that Xen grenades can be downright vital during defense segments. If you can position props the right way, you'll be able to spawn some gnarly NPCs to distract the attacking forces. Just remember that the weight of the individual objects matters if you want to get some of the tankier enemies to spawn.
For the mansion defense, you can bunch together the big boulders and barrels on pallets. Lobbing a xenade at them will net you a Gonome and an Antlion Guard. Just make sure you time it so that they and your Hunter don't get distracted with one another.

Edit: One of the boulders is pretty much immovable due to being stuck, so you'll have to move the other one instead. While it's incredibly heavy to the point kicking it directly does nothing, you can make it move by kicking it from the side. You're basically rotating it constantly, which also nudges it forward by a very small amount. Do it enough times, and you can park it next to the other boulder.

As for Entropic Control (after Wilson's been heavily damaged), putting the barrels on pallets next to the three dumpsters (maybe some workbenches and metal barrels too, I don't remember the exact list) will net you two Antlion Guards with one xenade. This is extremely helpful, given it can also distract jumper rebels that would otherwise attack you from your blind spots.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

rapidjuice

GSF (Gmod Special Forces Soldier)
B A N N E D
Nebulae
lads

between saves i forgot wilson at one of the gatehouses after i used him to open a door

i only realised i didnt have him 3 loading screens later

i have sinned

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I finished the game a few hours ago, I'm glad I found this here. I honestly really loved the game. I literally only found out that it was even coming out BECAUSE of this thread so I'm very appreciative of that! I needed a nice little shooty game and it scratched that itch BEAUTIFULLY, good to visit Bad Cop (3650) again and kick some rebel ass. I'm for sure gonna replay this a couple times, story fun as well which is icing on the cake.

The fucking gonome section man, that took me far too long to get through, but I was being foolish in the labs. When it rushed me from the bathrooms I felt real fucking terror, same as when Rouge 3650 does it nearer to the end of the game.
However, for me, the show was stolen by Wilson. He doesn't speak much, and I wish he got more lines even if doing so would mean not taking him you'd lose out on a lot of content, so I understand why they went the route they did. I still really enjoyed it when he did speak and comment on stuff, it was perfect, even if carrying him around was a pain. AND YES THIS IS ME COPING FROM WATCHING HIM GETTING SENT TO THE UPLOAD STATION DONT JUDGE ME

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
man, this is great. even all the sci-fi bullshit sounds legit. i rolled my eyes at "temporal molecules" but, as it turns out, game devs put their budgets toward making their games fun, not making a sentence or two of sci-fi bullshit airtight for professional amateur critics such as myself.

although, i will be honest, i thought the voice acting was inconsistent. the rebel radio chatter sound like regular 2022 people mentioning half-life characters by name and then doing a big wink into the camera right after. but i did really love 3650's dialogue, and the advisor's voice acting was handled perfectly. it sounds as though it's actually planting thoughts in your head rather than speaking directly to you with a voice.

Last edited:

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Made an interesting discovery while trying to get the "Far Distant Eyes" achievement, and found a couple of interesting sights.
For the first image, look to the right side of the screenshot.
unknown.png

This fella appears when you open the door behind me, and disappears as soon as you look in his general direction. - fading into nothing.
And the next one, which is what the actual "Far Distant Eyes" achievement shows. It's huge.
unknown.png
I know it's hard to see from a static image, but that's a temporal anomaly showing Gordon (HL1 model) on the left, and Alyx on the right.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
man, this is great. even all the sci-fi bullshit sounds legit. i rolled my eyes at "temporal molecules" but, as it turns out, game devs put their budgets toward making their games fun, not making a sentence or two of sci-fi bullshit airtight for professional amateur critics such as myself.

although, i will be honest, i thought the voice acting was inconsistent. the rebel radio chatter sound like regular 2022 people mentioning half-life characters by name and then doing a big wink into the camera right after. but i did really love 3650's dialogue, and the advisor's voice acting was handled perfectly. it sounds as though it's actually planting thoughts in your head rather than speaking directly to you with a voice.
completed the game over a week ago but only just now saw this thread. wanted to say that i agree that the voice acting is very wonky. Do not like the rebel guy's voice, do not like wilson's voice (altho i got used to him after a while, i like wilson but the voice just didnt work). I did enjoy 3650's VA, and funnily enough wilson's VA is
the same VA as G-man at the end of the game, and I actually thought he did a decent job there.

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Not Entropy Zero TWO related exactly, but...

A mod long in development for EZ1, Entropy Zero: Uprising, has just released and you should all check it out. Its well worth a playthrough with voiced characters and very well designed maps.